watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Vont William Vainqueur

Started by White Noise, November 07, 2012, 10:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/8231209.5m-raid-for-Standard-Liege-midfielder-William-Vainqueur

Fulham planning a £2.5m raid for Standard Liege midfielder William Vainqueur

Last Updated: November 7, 2012 9:03am

William Vainqueur: Standard Liege midfielder is interesting Fulham

Fulham are planning a £2.5m raid for Standard Liege midfielder William Vainqueur.

The Frenchman progressed through the youth system at Nantes and made his senior debut during the 2006/07 Ligue 1 season.

He left France for Belgium in August 2011, signing a five-year contract with Liege, but Craven Cottage manager Jol is desperate to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.

Vainqueur's agent Nico Vaesen said: "Fulham's style suits. They've a Dutch coach who likes a passing game."

Jol brought in French-born Senegal midfielder Mickael Tavares on a short-term contract in October after losing Mahamadou Diarra.

hongkongfulham

The Bronsons

Good God: Villie Vainqueur. Vat vere his parents thinking?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 07, 2012, 11:34:03 AM
never heard of him, but he can hit them

Brilliant strike! Standard Liege's William Vainqueur
Looks like a Duff goal!
What's that lovely young lady pointing at, at the end of the video - sure made me look!  :022:

Fulham Far East

Quote from: The Bronsons on November 07, 2012, 06:09:19 PM
Good God: Villie Vainqueur. Vat vere his parents thinking?

never occur to me until you mentioned it. Quality name, I cannot begin to imagine the stick he will get in England

kempkong

The lass at the end of the video is stunning who is she. The goal was class too

Wil

JackyFulham90

We always get linked with players thay never happen, am sure this guy would be good thougj Jol has good judgement

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 07, 2012, 08:27:14 PM
We always get linked with players thay never happen, am sure this guy would be good thougj Jol has good judgement

Perhaps not always good judgement. I'm not convinced about Rodegella, and Richardson would have been ok as cover at left back. Will we ever see Tavares play?

VicHalomsLovechild

If he ever does get a game, we won't be stumped for a song will we !!!