watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday LBNo11

Started by OldBrownShoe, November 08, 2012, 12:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

081.gif Best wishes for a very happy birthday today 8th November LBNo11. Have a great time and trust you will be feeling Comfortably Numb a little later, after the usual pints of birthday cake export, Fullers of course. Love from both of us.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Admin

A very happy birthday to the big man himself. Words can not describe how much time and effort he puts into FOF and without his help, this website would not be where it is today. What ever you are doing, I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness, put your feet up and take time reflect on the all good times and everything Fulham.  078.gif :wine: 081.gif :blow candles: :clap_hands: :scarf: :drums: :HD:

cebu

Many happy returns of the day to you. See if you can bunk off work and get one or more of these    :blow candles:   :beer:   :wine:

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

A very happy birthday to the man with the larger-than-life character and the louder-than-a-fog-horn voice!

A true gentleman and a great friend. Have a cracking day fella!

081.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

GoldCoastWhite

Many happy returns old shiney bonce. Miss your ugly mug and exceptional voice box. All the best mate  oztralian  :scarf:

TheDaddy

:Haynes The Maestro: Happy Birthday  :Haynes The Maestro:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Fernhurst

A very happy birthday to our own MR FOF.

Have a great day with the family.  081.gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Peabody

As a moderator, I hope you are moderate today, oh go on then, celebrate and have a great birthday.

epsomraver

How old????? have a good one Ed  081.gif 081.gif 081.gif

mr-ska

To a great friend, amazing Fulham fan, Political foe, a kind and generous man...  LB...  Happy Bithday  old fella!!!!!

sunburywhite

To a new friend who has treated me as an old friend - I hope you have a wondeful birthday
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Keefy

Happy Birthday to the font of all Fulham knowledge. The only way is up!

Supermitch

Many happy returns - have a great day  :wine:

Lighthouse

Oh well out come the old black thigh boots and the oddly ill fitting uniform. We all stand and have to applaud as the birthday tour bus travels around FOF land. Still nobody can say that it is not deserved. Or that we don't like the thigh boots.

Have a great day and stop reading things into things that are not there. When people say HAPPY BIRTHDAY - It isn't political or religious or an attack. It simply means THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS  AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

:HD: :drums: :scarf: :clap_hands: yee-haw! 086.gif 089.gif 081.gif :blow candles: :wine: 078.gif 082.gif :beer: :group hug: cloud9 :medal: :down_under: :dead horse: 075.gif 093.gif :020: :033:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Airfix

Ah, I see the clique is out in full effect again!  Bah!  HUMBUG!

(Happy Birthday mate)

Andy_M

Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day!

:wine:  081.gif  :beer: 082.gif :blow candles:
@got_maile

alfie

All of the above
Happy birth day
082.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

earlbeatty

SouthfieldWhite

Happy Birthday to a great friend and a great man, have a fantastic day Young Ed, we are the whites  081.gif :blow candles: