more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hamburg coach trip

Started by Sector9, April 16, 2010, 04:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sector9

Anyone on le coach for hamburg away??

I rang up this morning and took the last 2 out of 3 seats! They have 3 coaches on, and they didn't think there would be anymore.

26 hours on a coach...  :007:

FatFreddysCat

:011:  :011:   :59:  .

Sector9

They lied to me! Website says some are still left, and I felt so lucky this morning..

Jimpav

Your brave mate - 3 days without a shower and a 26 hour jouney is not for the faint hearted - especially not if everyone is on the booze!

Sector9

Quote from: Jimpav on April 16, 2010, 04:34:00 PM
Your brave mate - 3 days without a shower and a 26 hour jouney is not for the faint hearted - especially not if everyone is on the booze!

Nothing compared to reading festival!

finnster01

Nothing a quick stopover on the Reeperbahn can't fix, including a shower in good company and getting rid of some of the cobwebs  :dft001:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

Quote from: Sector9 on April 16, 2010, 04:36:25 PM

Nothing compared to reading festival!

Very true mate, enjoy!

SHADY1

I did a club coach to Swansea that was bad enough. But 26 hours ...I wouldn't recommend that to anyone ...have fun  :005:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...