watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Sunderland SOLD OUT

Started by MOR :, November 09, 2012, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

All tickets for Fulham v Sunderland on Sunday 18th November are now SOLD OUT...

Well done Fulham again...

Riverside

Time for 30,000 capacity.

Anyone know if there are any timelines to build the new Riverside - ESP how long will be have NO Riverside while they are building ?

Burt

Apparently the additional tier will be built with no need to close the stand entirely. I may be wrong but that is what I have heard...

Scrumpy

Quote from: Burt on November 09, 2012, 10:35:34 PM
Apparently the additional tier will be built with no need to close the stand entirely. I may be wrong but that is what I have heard...

Correct mate. The existing seats will remain while the rest of the new stand is built around them. Then a final seat upgrade and shazam!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riverside

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 09, 2012, 10:47:22 PM

Correct mate. The existing seats will remain while the rest of the new stand is built around them. Then a final seat upgrade and shazam!

Sounds good . Any idea when ?

TWFL

Quote from: Riverside on November 09, 2012, 11:08:01 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on November 09, 2012, 10:47:22 PM

Sounds good . Any idea when ?
Building work to start in the upcoming off-season. And I think it is meant to be ready around the start of the following season. Not certain on that though.