watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ruiz+ berbatov = match made in heaven.

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, November 10, 2012, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

These two link up very well. This could be a very exciting season.

Chrisg3

Ruiz is now starting to show why we paid so much for him - brilliant

Crede15

Ruiz is just a totally different player this year. He could always do well when he had space but the difference this year is his control. Last year if he was under pressure it was almost an automatic giveaway; this year I just expect him to keep the ball. Looks much stronger, more composed, etc.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PaulJ123

his control in a confined space has improved hugely, must be getting lessons from Berba!

ron

Ruiz's strength on the ball (and his ability to push 2 opponents away while holding possession) was one of the few positive points that McManaman made about us on the FirstRow commentary. I particularly liked the way he was pinching the ball off opponents as well.

GoldCoastWhite

They have scary potential in tandem, and Kaka and "Mick" Dejagah look very promising too  :scarf:

ron

.....and of course Berbatov always seems to have twice as much time as anyone else...the ultimate sign of class.

fulhampa23

He wins tackles, headers, challenges every ball and wins, a whole new player, dare I say Dembele like in shrugging people off. And the way he spins out of tackles, just amazing. Hard to believe this is the same player from last season.

Ladies and gentlemen, Bryan Ruiz has arrived
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Mr Fulham

seven assists for Ruiz, and five goals for Berbs. two absolute stars.

NogoodBoyo

In terms of powerful combinations, we should look at how many goals and gold-plated chances have come from the Kacatov/Berbalinik partnership too.
They are quite a handful today.  Kaca's downward headed goal from Berba's cross was very impressive given the distance from goal.
Nogood "adding youth to experience, isit" Boyo

fulhamben

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 10, 2012, 05:24:59 PM
In terms of powerful combinations, we should look at how many goals and gold-plated chances have come from the Kacatov/Berbalinik partnership too.
They are quite a handful today.  Kaca's downward headed goal from Berba's cross was very impressive given the distance from goal.
yep ive seen top strikers not be able to head a ball like that
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rock

I believe I started a thread that got quickly lost to this effect when Ruiz came on and changed the game with his play with berbatov against Southampton. I am not surprised and think it lasts. We are every bit as good as arsenal.

Bryanthebroom

If only he'd squared it to berba instead of taking that shot on. 2-4 and could have been a different story. Then again, same goes about those two completely soft goals we let in at the start. We dominated arsenal away at the emirates for long spells today - now who would have said we'd ever do that two seasons ago???

NogoodBoyo

We certainly are a very exciting side to watch if one can be mensch enough to handle the defensive heart attacks.
Nogood "as long as we keep picking up points, I'll go with it with gusto, isit" Boyo
P.S.  Bryanthebroom.  He learned from that and played a lovely through ball later to put Berba in on goal.  Berba was just a tad slow getting there.  Still, no complaints from me

PeterB

Ruiz has the ball control of Dembele but is a much better passer

DUKE

he was also enjoying himself. his body language is much better. he is becoming one of my favorites now.

The King

General consensus on a football forum I frequent is that they're the classiest partnership in the PL, possibly in the world. Nice to get recognition and all that.

YankeeJim

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 10, 2012, 05:24:59 PM
They are quite a handful today.  Kaca's downward headed goal from Berba's cross was very impressive given the distance from goal.

Did you see the smile on Berba's face after Super K scored? Seems as if he has taken the lad under his wing. I said it on another thread, this year is going to be fun.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Max Headroom