watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More Douglas rumours today

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, November 11, 2012, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

This time in the Sun, I have attached a link to a picture I posted on Twitter earlier today. It almost feels inevitable now that he will be coming to the club, and lets hope he does as £3m is a snap!

https://twitter.com/i/#!/frankieyoutwit/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F1zeQVdIb

MrCheviot

I hope we make a move for him regardless of what happens w/ Brede..
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

JackyFulham90

MasterHaynes

At £3m a lot of clubs will be interested that will pay more wages than us, including Newcastle who he has already said he wanted to join

westcliff white

Ajax want him and are rumoured over here in Dutch speaking Belgium to have offered 7 million euros.

However Ajax ar not overly wealthy, so no one is quite sure how true that is. Although there champions league mony will surely help.

Ruiz and he are very good friends according to the press so a move to us is not off the radar.
Every day is a Fulham day

Andy_M

Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 11, 2012, 08:40:34 PM
At £3m a lot of clubs will be interested that will pay more wages than us, including Newcastle who he has already said he wanted to join

Don't think Newcastle need him now though.

Would really like to see this signing, would provide added strength and competition in a position where we need that at the moment.
@got_maile

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Andy_M on November 12, 2012, 11:52:42 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 11, 2012, 08:40:34 PM

Don't think Newcastle need him now though.

Really? When they can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money?

When Coloccini isn't avilable they look like they will concede on every attack.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.