A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What would you rather..

Started by Basil, November 12, 2012, 03:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which coming away game would you rather we won?

QPR
Chelsea

Basil

Would you rather win away at Chelsea or QPR?
Obviously we all want to win both but if you had to choose what what would it be..

MOR :

cottage cheese

with qpr in their plight at the moment, I would lose to chelsea to just inflict more pain onto qpr and hughes!

CH FFC

Honestly, winning away at Chelsea would be a much bigger achievement, and I for one would be more happy with that.  Especially since a loss to QPR would not help them much at this stage, they need more than one win.

AlFayedsChequebook

At this stage, I would rather win at QPR and get Hughes fired/keep them in the mire than win at Chelsea.

mr-ska

MJG

QPR..Hughes sacked afterwards..job done

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

OldSchool76

fulham1234

100% chelscum, my flatmate is a fan and i would give anything to rub it in his glory supporting face!

Alan

Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

MasterHaynes

I could live with losing to Chelsea on a number of levels but losing to QPR..Never! so it has to be QPR

Enter the Frei

QPR, a loss to Chelsea I could take but losing to QPR in this state would be devastating.

It is far easier to be gracious in defeat when you'v lost to a top top side than one that you should really be beating.

Lighthouse

While Chelsea would be the big one I just would feel happier beating QPR. I have no dislike for our ex manager I just dislike the club. How sad am I that one of the worst times of my life was The Fulham Park Rangers debacle. I have mixed with Chelscum fans and they are just fans but QPR supporters. They are just not, well, normal.

So QPR for me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CH FFC

I would prefer to keep Mark Hughes at QPR, and them be relegated with Mr. Ambition.  So if we had to lose to them for him to be relegated with them, fair enough.

FFCSteve

Definitely QPR!

We are expected to loose to Chelsea, so no real disappointment!
But loose to QPR, I couldn't take the shame of being beaten by that dreadful club! 
Ex Ambitious manager & players included!

I've got this horrible feeling we are going to be the first team to give them three points! fp.gif

Plus I don't wont to loose a bet with a QPR mate.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Chesh

If we lose to Chelsea it will be relatively forgotten in a few days, whereas if the Bush Pikeys beat us they'll never let it lie.

One day, I hope to feel on a par with Chelsea regarding rivalry, but due to finance etc. I doubt that will ever happen, and it's never been the case in my lifetime.

Us and QPR are relatively similar, and they p*ss me off with their bitter and deluded attitude.

Therefore it will mean more to me if we beat Rangers.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

perry geyton

QPR of coarse !
"Death to Mark Hughes"......