watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Travel advice for this sunday's game

Started by WelshTim, November 14, 2012, 01:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WelshTim

I'm travelling up this sunday to watch the sunderland game and wondered what was the best way to get back to covent garden after the game.

I watched the everton game the sat before last and couldn't catch the tube from Putney Bridge after the game and had to catch a bus (was a bit of a nightmare considering I don't really know london).

Would catching the tube from hammersmith be the easiest way to get back to covent garden?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Roberty

You can take the Piccadilly line direct from Hammersmith to Covent Garden - its about 15/20 minutes walk from the ground to Hammersmith.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: WelshTim on November 14, 2012, 01:12:29 PM
I'm travelling up this sunday to watch the sunderland game and wondered what was the best way to get back to covent garden after the game.

I watched the everton game the sat before last and couldn't catch the tube from Putney Bridge after the game and had to catch a bus (was a bit of a nightmare considering I don't really know london).

Would catching the tube from hammersmith be the easiest way to get back to covent garden?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

yes - by far the easiest way

WelshTim

TheDaddy

I suppose i should jump in and put me work hat on. The district line will be fine from Putney bridge the only part suspended is Olympia- Earls Court and Edgware rd- Earls Court both directions .So you have the options to connect at Earls Court for the Pic line or take a walk to Hammersmith and catch the Picc line direct from there.

Thats me customer service done for the day oops !forgot to follow company procedure smile and give pleasantries
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "