watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Sunday

Started by Ordar, November 14, 2012, 02:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Ruiz in centre mid is a worry he is not great defensively but then again I thought the same about Dembele moving there, Jol knows best

farfouille

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 16, 2012, 06:59:31 PM
Yeah I think maybe Karagounis starting next to Sidwell with Kasami on for fresh kegs on the hour

How come you always say exactly what I think?!! :)
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

farfouille

With some many options, do you realize that the only certain players for Sunday are:

Schwarzer

Riether   Hughes   Hangeland  Riise

Sidwell             ?

?                   ?                   ?

Berbatov

I am almost sure Jol will surprise us, as well as Sunderland. :)
This is one of most interesting things for me this weekend - how will we start? Anyway, in Jol I trust!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Ordar on November 16, 2012, 06:04:55 PM
I reckon he'll drop Ruiz back. He tends to drop back into mf anyway

Doesn't matter who plays, the squad is exceptionally strong. If Fletcher is out for them, I don't see where the goals are coming from
"If Fletcher is out for them, I don't see where the goals are coming from"
King Louise Saha, unfortunately seems to always come up trumps against us!

hongkongfulham

i dunno, think ruiz looked more combative last week. Maybe he would be allright in CM. Risky move for sure. WOuld love to see petric come in and score, great player

Count Berbatov

If Jol is to keep the winning formula, then 4-2-3-1. Simply replace Baird with Karagounis
At home though, 4-4-2 is probably better, giving the extra width and an extra striker up front. Get a feeling, Petric will get picked ahead. Kind of due a start, keep him happy and all. Kara can wait. Plus let's face it. Petric is a cracking player. Hope he scores and Berba and Brian work their magic.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JackyFulham90

I think he will start Ruiz centre midfield with Petric & Berba upfront, I actually think he should keep it the same and bring Karagounis in for Baird, we are playing well and attacking well so keep it the same, mind you Petric hardly a bad player to come in