watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The disease that is ruining football

Started by Sanchezs Tactician, November 15, 2012, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muz

I thought that you could only "shield the ball" if you were able to play the ball yourself, not when you can't reach it.
It still is obstruction surely.

epsomraver

Quote from: Sanchezs Tactician on November 15, 2012, 09:39:58 PM
Quote from: Mr_Moon on November 15, 2012, 08:49:55 PM
So you've blogged about how diving is the 'disease that is ruining football' yet you've glorified Roy Keane who is a complete thug and you yearn for more two footed tackles. Right. Thankfully most people have moved on from liking physical football that's devoid of any technical ability.

There are far worse problems in football than diving.

One idiotic tackle on Haaland makes him a thug? Do me a favour the guy had an attitude and desire for the game that you can't find anymore. And in relation to two footed tackles, I'm just emphasising my point. I don't stand for reckless challenges but it seems that nowadays it seems that as you go to ground to make a tackle, the ref has already got his lips to the whistle. I appreciate technical ability as much as the next man but I despise seeing players falling over the place, that's not what football's about. Ok if there are far worse problems, name me them.

One idiot tackle !!!! you obviously did not watch football then, the man is a thug and if he had not been a footballer he would have been in prison.