watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris David - On A Rewind

Started by White Noise, November 15, 2012, 06:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Good to see reports in the Dutch press that we have agreed a 4 year deal with the young FC Twente tyro.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sanchezs Tactician

Quote from: White Noise on November 15, 2012, 06:38:25 PM
Good to see reports in the Dutch press that we have agreed a 4 year deal with the young FC Twente tyro.

So this saga has finally been concluded! Good to see we've managed to finally land him.

fulhamben

who was the midfielder we tried to get who also failed in getting a loan to everton on d day. heard he was tasty, hopefully go back in for him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riverside

Would be happy if true
Thought we had him August

SKSW6

Quote from: fulhamben on November 15, 2012, 07:15:52 PM
who was the midfielder we tried to get who also failed in getting a loan to everton on d day. heard he was tasty, hopefully go back in for him

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe, although last I heard of him from a guy who watches Belgian football is that he started the season poorly.

Jambo

One for the future or now?  Has he been playing this season?
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JackyFulham90

Anyone know anything about this guy?

Hammer Smith

This kid looks quite amazing judging by his abilities as a real youngster. He seems to have everything - strength on the ball, incredible ball/dribbling skills, great tackling ability, vision, team play, box to box, knows where the goal is. For someone this young in the above film clips he seems highly unusual in this respect.

I noticed there was another name including "David" detailed at the end of the film in the older clips and I cannot find this film on his official website. However, it does seem to be the same kid judging by a picture of him at this age on his official website.

David Allen Crankshaw

Looking at the video he looks like another left-sided midfielder. Martin certainly likes the lefties.

Bobby2012

David is a Dutch youth international Under 19 and Ajax had shown an interest, but he have choose for Fulham. The Telegraaf wrote that he will sign next week contract for 4 years by Fulham. David is a fantastic playmaker in the midfield look-a-like Wesley Sneijder!

Chris David is a Dutchman and his parents are Arameans (don´t confuse with Armenians) from origin. The Arameans speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ. Chris David is not a Dutch name, but a biblical name.

@HammerSmith: Chris David called before Chris Gurkan, but have changed 3 years ago that name with his family for their original surname David. In that movie you have see his old surname.

Bobby2012

FC Twente's Chris David on Fulham radar – Report
Posted By: Jan van Eyck

The English Premier League outfit has been tracking the youngster for quite some time now, and after failing to sign him in the summer transfer window, the Cottagers have set their sights on luring him to Craven Cottage in the upcoming winter transfer window.

Reports in English and Dutch media indicate that Fulham FC are set to acquire the services of FC Twente Enschede youngster, Chris David, in the upcoming January transfer market.

The English Premier League outfit failed to snatch the 19-year-old's signature from the Eredivisie side in the recently concluded summer transfer window, despite reaching an agreement with the Tukkers' management on the final day of the transfer market. However, the move failed to materialise, as the transfer window slammed shut.

Nonetheless, it seems likely that the promising youngster will move to Craven Cottage in January, with reports in Netherlands even claiming that the talented midfielder has already undergone a medical with the Cottagers.

David, who has been with the Enschede giants for the past couple of years, has an ongoing contract at De Grolsch Veste that runs until the summer of 2013.
Although, the club management offered the gifted youngster a new deal to prolong his stay in Enschede, the 19-year-old denied signing the new contract, and expressed his desire of moving abroad for greener pastures.

Ajax Amsterdam were reportedly interested in luring David to Amsterdam Arena this summer. However, the Amsterdammers failed to agree terms with the Enschede giants after Fulham offered a lucrative bid to sign the youngster.

In spite of having a busy summer transfer market, especially on the deadline day in which they successfully managed to complete deals for Kieran Richardson, Ashkan Dejagah and Dimitar Berbatov, the Cottagers are keen to bring further reinforcements to their squad.

Martin Jol, Fulham head coach, is keen to add young blood in his squad, especially to the attacking third, and reportedly see the 19-year-old Dutchman as a perfect addition to his squad.

Source: http://blogs.bettor.com/FC-Twentes-Chris-David-on-Fulham-radar-Report-a191037