more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New issue TOOFIF on Sunday

Started by Supermitch, November 16, 2012, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

Copied across from TIFF:

In the forlorn hope that anyone here is remotely bothered, there's a brand spanking new TOOFIF out on Sunday. Now with even more colour (garish!) and pages (padding?), Issue 126 comes complete with interviews with Erik Nevland, FFC Director and historian Dennis Turner plus regular columns from the ever-punchy Dave Kidd and the never-serious Les Strong. The Maestro, the Dead Snake, Bairdinho and some new kid on the block called Berbatov are featured too. Pulled together in a manic six days rather than the usual six weeks, this overdue issue also contains a couple of fun quizzes, although 'Spot the Typo' isn't actually one of them.

While I'm at it, the TOOFIF sales 'force' has taken a hit recently, so if there's anyone out there who'd be up for helping out for an hour or so before a game - whether on Sunday or in the future - please contact me via [email protected] Thanks. Naturally, a generous bung is on offer. But you'll have to supply your own brown envelope.

I'll be selling it as usual by the Press Office outside the JH stand so please say hello and preferably buy a copy for a bargain £3.00 

Fulham1959

I'm bothered and that's why I subscribe !

Here's hoping my copy will be delivered here tomorrow (Stoke-on-Trent).

Rhys Lightning 63

You know what, I've never ever bought an issue of TOOFIF, I might buy one this weekend, see what it's about
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

LBNo11

In the forlorn hope that anyone here is remotely bothered, there's a brand
spanking new TOOFIF out on Sunday. Now with even more colour (garish!) and
pages (padding?) Issue 126 comes complete with interviews with Erik Nevland,
FFC Director and historian Dennis Turner plus regular columns from the
ever-punchy Dave Kidd and the never-serious Les Strong. The Maestro, the
Dead Snake, Bairdinho and some new kid on the block called Berbatov are
featured too. Pulled together in a manic six days rather than the usual six
weeks, this overdue issue also contains a couple of fun quizzes, although
'Spot the Typo' isn't actually one of them.

The TOOFIF sales 'force' has taken a hit recently, so if there's anyone out
there who'd be up for helping out for an hour or so before a game - whether
on Sunday or in the future - please contact me via
[email protected] Thanks. Naturally, a generous bung is on offer.
But you'll have to supply your own brown envelope
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Quote from: Supermitch on November 16, 2012, 06:12:21 PM
Copied across from TIFF:

In the forlorn hope that anyone here is remotely bothered, there's a brand spanking new TOOFIF out on Sunday. Now with even more colour (garish!) and pages (padding?), Issue 126 comes complete with interviews with Erik Nevland, FFC Director and historian Dennis Turner plus regular columns from the ever-punchy Dave Kidd and the never-serious Les Strong. The Maestro, the Dead Snake, Bairdinho and some new kid on the block called Berbatov are featured too. Pulled together in a manic six days rather than the usual six weeks, this overdue issue also contains a couple of fun quizzes, although 'Spot the Typo' isn't actually one of them.

While I'm at it, the TOOFIF sales 'force' has taken a hit recently, so if there's anyone out there who'd be up for helping out for an hour or so before a game - whether on Sunday or in the future - please contact me via [email protected] Thanks. Naturally, a generous bung is on offer. But you'll have to supply your own brown envelope.

I'll be selling it as usual by the Press Office outside the JH stand so please say hello and preferably buy a copy for a bargain £3.00 

I'll rock up as usual Supermitch.

coyw
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 16, 2012, 09:06:35 PM
You know what, I've never ever bought an issue of TOOFIF, I might buy one this weekend, see what it's about

You should mate. It's crying out for more articles on why people should never leave a match early.You are just the man for the job  :dft012:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

DLTOOFIF

MOR :

I'll be buying my usual 3 copies...top read...

My favourite pieces are those by Eddie Toms...the man should publish a book of his and Fulham's exploits over the bad old days...compelling reading.

Mr Lloyd keep up the good work...you star...

OldSchool76

I have issue No1, just wondered if its worth much?