watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Sunderland match thread

Started by FFCfan, November 18, 2012, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

I knew the ref was going to send him off. Wasn't a red card though.

Losing to this shockingly poor Sunderland side (if we do) will be depressing

VB

Quote from: St Eve on November 18, 2012, 04:51:53 PM
Quote from: JustOverTheRiver on November 18, 2012, 04:32:02 PM
Absolutely furious with Brede, after adebuymore yesterday as well. 3 games out? He may well have have ruined this good start to this season.
furious about what? That was never a red card

So Larsson can elbow Duff in the face and not get even booked.
Appantly the threat of a broken leg is worse then the threat of a broken cheekbone

Joke Ref 090.gif
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

FFCfan

Reff ruined the game. This was never a red. He kept his legs together and tried to protect Catermolle!! The reff is  080.gif

FulhamPHX

Such a terrible call.  Hopefully we can still snag a point if not all 3.

jarv

Shocking referee performance so far. 4 man panel on tv in America all of the same opinion.  It was very enjoyable performance by Fulham until then. I think they can still win it but will need a slice of luck (or another ref decision to make it 10v10).
I never like this ref, even when I have no interest in either team. :014:
Hangers should get off on appeal.

grandad

Their Rose has made 3 shocking tackles & not even a warning.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Count Berbatov

The ref.... How can you give a red for that.
Otherwise Jol needs to tell the lads to put the ball down. Get possession. Make them run. Do not rush. There's still a chance
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

ron

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 18, 2012, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on November 18, 2012, 04:36:34 PM
Feel bad for Karagounis. Bad luck mate.
Nah, he ruined our game.

Agree. With a pass that was shockingly short to Brede who was the last line of defence, what else could Brede do but overstretch the tackle. Even then he turned his studs away as he reached the opponent

Why does it always seem to be us who get these decisions? Or are we all completely paranoid?

Jimbobob

Lee Probert - is our waste of skin ref.
Look it up - he is an absolute disaster as a ref - utter drama queen and it seems he wants to be the story and not the players.
Go to hell you piece of shite...!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

itombomb

Quote from: PokerMatt on November 18, 2012, 04:51:05 PM
Quote from: Azeedo on November 18, 2012, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: itombomb on November 18, 2012, 04:48:20 PM
Bringing Rodellega on instead of Dejagah was a terrible decision. I don't think I've seen a player with worse movement off the ball. He's no use to anyone.
Plus 1
Christ he's been on 10 minutes. Give him a chance ffs.
He isn't a winger, watch him stand still hugging the touchline while Ruiz and Risse move around him.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Jimbobob on November 18, 2012, 04:58:52 PM
Lee Probert - is our waste of skin ref.
Look it up - he is an absolute disaster as a ref - utter drama queen and it seems he wants to be the story and not the players.
Go to hell you piece of shite...!!!

He must have it in for us since Sidders chopped him down against Wigan.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Count Berbatov

Oh, and Ruiz had some nice touches, but not focused, lost the ball cheaply a few times. Not the performance from Arsenal so far. Berba could have done better with those half chances. I think everyone got a bit unsettled
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

So Breda will miss Stoke, Chelsea and Newcastle,  and Senderos gets his chance
Isn't that is what alot of people wanted ??

Jimbobob

Quote from: grandad on November 18, 2012, 04:58:07 PM
Their Rose has made 3 shocking tackles & not even a warning.

Duff was deliberately elbowed in the head - that's all - nothing to see here!!!
We are not paranoid when the evidence is right before us!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

The game has changed so much in this modern era. Tackles that win the ball are now dangerous and an instant red. Can you imagine what the older players make of all this. Still up to Jol to sort this out. Rodders can use his speed up the middle but out on the wing he is useless. Still we will take a draw and hope of some magic from Berbatov.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: KCat on November 18, 2012, 05:01:06 PM
So Breda will miss Stoke, Chelsea and Newcastle,  and Senderos gets his chance
Isn't that is what alot of people wanted ??

im not that fused. big phill can do a job.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Count Berbatov on November 18, 2012, 04:58:11 PM
The ref.... How can you give a red for that.
Otherwise Jol needs to tell the lads to put the ball down. Get possession. Make them run. Do not rush. There's still a chance

agree with this, still think we can nick a goal or two

MrCheviot

I've seen worse tackles get yellow, and better ones get red. It happens.

On a side note, is Berbatov wearing the captains armband now? Thought I glimpsed it at kickoff, haven't seen a closeup of him or Hughes since to verify.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

FFCfan

PokerMatt

Lady luck got laid in the north-east this weekend then. ffs.
Follow me: @mattdjourno