watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, November 18, 2012, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

What a bad day at the office that was. We were by far the better team and in my opinion, the game was ruined by Lee Probert, his decision making was so inconsistant as to be embarrasing. If Brede had to go, what about some of the antics of Lee Cattermole? Their Goalie made two very good saves from Petric  and he had another chance just after he came. Best moment for me was when the crowd chanted " We want Mark Clattenburg" in response to some of Proberts decision making.

Willard

Up until the sending off I thought we were a class above. Even after the sending off I thought we played by far the better football.

The fouls by O'Shea, Cattermole and Rose really defined the opposition. A poor football team.

As Peabody said above, a bad day at the office.

Jambo

One of those days.  Everything that could go wrong pretty much did.  Even when we scored Petric got injured!!!  Probably should have been in front before the sending off but today just wasn't to be.  We will play a lot worse in the future and win.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

MasterHaynes

I thought the chant of we've only got 9 players you've got 12 summed it up perfectly

JackyFulham90

Fair play to the lads we kept going even with 10 men kept attacking them just wasn't to be today, one thing I found today and is a worry is Senderos is so poor he has no clue how to defend

JBH

Quote from: Peabody on November 18, 2012, 07:52:46 PM
What a bad day at the office that was. We were by far the better team and in my opinion, the game was ruined by Lee Probert, his decision making was so inconsistant as to be embarrasing. If Brede had to go, what about some of the antics of Lee Cattermole? Their Goalie made two very good saves from Petric  and he had another chance just after he came. Best moment for me was when the crowd chanted " We want Mark Clattenburg" in response to some of Proberts decision making.

:plus one:

BestOfBrede

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 18, 2012, 09:42:35 PM
Fair play to the lads we kept going even with 10 men kept attacking them just wasn't to be today, one thing I found today and is a worry is Senderos is so poor he has no clue how to defend
Sidwell was a worry too - How many times did he lose the ball or passes went astray? Prior to the sending off he looked really up for it so maybe he can be forgiven.

Burt

This one was written in the stars...

Odds on home win, so we were bound to lose! Shame about the circumstances though.

Berserker

We never do well when we are on Sky. Maybe somebody could do a analysis of results of our matches that are televised
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.