watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a clever player

Started by finnster01, April 17, 2010, 07:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

First he makes a penalty then he decides to get sent off.

Nice to be able to rely on your team captain during crunch time. He can't blame this on a banana skin.

I think Man U just won the league again
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

This is the same muppet that has cheated on his wife  with a team mate (allegedly), his father has been arrested or dealing drugs, his mums an alleged shop lifter, misses a penalty in his clubs biggest ever match and yet their fans still adore him! I'm not perfect but the bloke is not my idea of a leader.

Tom

Quote from: Jimpav on April 17, 2010, 09:42:28 PM
This is the same muppet that has cheated on his wife  with a team mate (allegedly), his father has been arrested or dealing drugs, his mums an alleged shop lifter, misses a penalty in his clubs biggest ever match and yet their fans still adore him! I'm not perfect but the bloke is not my idea of a leader.
Sounds like a great family. What a joke and a bunch of clowns! Real winners there folks.  :54:
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

And from what I understand, he thougt it was a good idea to talk smack to some Yanks on 9/12/2001...

Eat sh!t and die jt.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Quote from: Steve_orino on April 18, 2010, 01:45:38 AM
This is the same muppet that has cheated on his wife  with a team mate (allegedly), his father has been arrested or dealing drugs, his mums an alleged shop lifter, misses a penalty in his clubs biggest ever match and yet their fans still adore him! I'm not perfect but the bloke is not my idea of a leader.

And from what I understand, he thougt it was a good idea to talk smack to some Yanks on 9/12/2001...

Eat sh!t and die jt.
Concur! Cheating tw@t!!! Stay Classy Terry.  :54:
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Eat sh!t and die jt.

wait what did the pri ck have to say?
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

finnster01

Quote from: AmericanJames on April 18, 2010, 08:44:59 AM

Eat sh!t and die jt.

James,

Here is what he supposedly did: According to the mail: "In the immediate aftermath of September 11, 2001, he and Chelsea team-mates Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of drunkenly mocking American tourists at Heathrow, stripping naked, laughing and vomiting. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-400034/Gambler-womaniser-drinker-brawler-So-thats-John-Terry-captain-England.html
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 18, 2010, 09:02:00 AM
Quote from: AmericanJames on April 18, 2010, 08:44:59 AM

Eat sh!t and die jt.

James,

Here is what he supposedly did: According to the mail: "In the immediate aftermath of September 11, 2001, he and the dark side team-mates Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of drunkenly mocking American tourists at Heathrow, stripping naked, laughing and vomiting. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-400034/Gambler-womaniser-drinker-brawler-So-thats-John-Terry-captain-England.html

He can eat sh!t and die! I hope he gets a career ending injury soon. What a total tw@t!  :014:
Fulham for life!