more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

if QPR go down....

Started by hongkongfulham, November 20, 2012, 05:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

would anyone fancy Granero?

not sure i'm convinced myself plus he was 9m and is probably on outrageous wages. Sure he has a get out clause though?
Just wondering if people would see him in the starting XI or not

Maybe him and Diarra and long lost best pals?

A Humble Man

If Rangers go down they will probably go into liquidation.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Northern Cottager

There is apparently a clause in his contract that after 2 years Real Madrid can buy him back for double what QPHa paid for him.

fulhamben

yep and the price was nearer 2 million
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H3Matt

I was always under the impression he was on loan? After all, you'd have to be mad to leave Real Madrid for QPR on a permanent switch  :005:

CH FFC

There are a few players at QPR that could compliment the side, but most are being paid too much.  Not sure they would be up for a dramatic wage cut to come play at a real club.  Hoilet, Nedum Onouha, Mbia could be decent additions.

MontenegroWhite

Onuoha!  :001:  I've forgot him. Perfect for our defense! Tall enough, fast enough! So I would rather pick him than Hoilett, as we have enough wingers.

Jambo

Granero.... Yes.  Quality player in an awful team, I'd take Faurlin too
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JackyFulham90

Hoilett , Granero & Faurlin are the moat interesting players from there squad

A Humble Man

I do not mind who we buy from QPR as long is means less people stand up during games.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jamie Mackie   

I would not like to see QPR go out of existence and as a football fan I do feel from them in their current demise

Roberty

Interesting to see the word IF - surely it must be WHEN?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

MasterHaynes

Quote from: CH FFC on November 20, 2012, 03:22:30 PM
There are a few players at QPR that could compliment the side, but most are being paid too much.  Not sure they would be up for a dramatic wage cut to come play at a real club.  Hoilet, Nedum Onouha, Mbia could be decent additions.
You need to check out the rangers forum, Onuha has everyone on his back and referred as the worst fullback to pull on the shirt, Hoillet is getting mixed reviews , sounds like he is similar to Dempsey without the same end result in that he makes to many speculative shots when there are players better placed. Mbia gets good comments but is a walking red card.

CH FFC

Quote from: MasterHaynes on November 21, 2012, 03:27:19 PM
Quote from: CH FFC on November 20, 2012, 03:22:30 PM
There are a few players at QPR that could compliment the side, but most are being paid too much.  Not sure they would be up for a dramatic wage cut to come play at a real club.  Hoilet, Nedum Onouha, Mbia could be decent additions.
You need to check out the rangers forum, Onuha has everyone on his back and referred as the worst fullback to pull on the shirt, Hoillet is getting mixed reviews , sounds like he is similar to Dempsey without the same end result in that he makes to many speculative shots when there are players better placed. Mbia gets good comments but is a walking red card.

Well, honestly I find the QPR fans a bit abnoxious, and wouldn't listen to their advice on players.  I would rather listen to other players advice, and there have been many good reviews by players of Onouha, Hoilett, and Mbia.  Honestly, I think what they have or have not done so far this season has little reflection on their capabilities and their potential.  Especially, if they were given the chance to be correctly coached and managed!

I was also looking for some of their players that I felt would compliment our current team.  I feel that Defence needs to be bolstered the most.

Burt