watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silver lining

Started by grimmynz, April 17, 2010, 09:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimmynz

My brother Steve lives in France - down near Toulouse.  On Thursday he was supposed to be flying down from Heathrow for a visit to NZ but is now stuck in England, staying with family in Bookham.  As a result he was able to make his first trip to the Cottage in about 3 years!  OK the game wasn't up to much, but he did say how good it felt to be at the Cottage again (he and I were regulars in the 70's and early 80's) and he said how great the ground looked.  I feel quite nostalgic all of a sudden!

By the way he and his wife run a 'gite' or B&B down there near Rodez, so if anyone is looking for a reasonably priced holiday off the beaten track with a fellow FFC supporter for company, look up www.adventurefrance.co.uk .

FatFreddysCat

3 posts and one's an advert  :046: .

SHADY1

hear hear .... bleeding liberty  :046:

for all your Garden & Property Maintenance needs call Steve on 07973318524
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on April 17, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
hear hear .... bleeding liberty  :046:

:011: Though obviously if you want a real pro call the Fredmiester. Not available after a night down the pub or after injuring myself after football though.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 17, 2010, 09:37:28 PM
Quote from: SHADY1 on April 17, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
hear hear .... bleeding liberty  :046:

:011: Though obviously if you want a real pro call the Fredmiester. Not available after a night down the pub or after injuring myself after football though.
:011: cracking me up Freddy!!!
Fulham for life!

grimmynz

Hah! I might have to go and sulk in the corner now! Although a pint or six of Youngs might make me feel better. I must admit I do envy you guys the post match pint.  It was always a good way to round off match days.  Trouble is with games taking place at 4 am local time here its a bit early to get stuck into it - well, for most of us anyway.  Tho reading some of the posts there could well be exceptions.... :048:

Tom

Quote from: grimmynz on April 17, 2010, 10:04:47 PM
Trouble is with games taking place at 4 am local time here its a bit early to get stuck into it - well, for most of us anyway. 
Where the hell do you live?
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Quote from: Tom on April 17, 2010, 10:06:59 PM
Trouble is with games taking place at 4 am local time here its a bit early to get stuck into it - well, for most of us anyway. 

Watching games at 4am in the morning? - must mean he/she's in Oz land. 

Just a guess.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Quote from: Steve_orino on April 18, 2010, 01:43:18 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 17, 2010, 10:06:59 PM

Watching games at 4am in the morning? - must mean he/she's in Oz land. 

Just a guess.
Thanks Steve. I live in California and games start at 7 am like this morning.
Fulham for life!