watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Fayed

Started by nose, November 21, 2012, 12:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

I haven't had the need to say for a while but I think the events at the Bridge make it a good time.
I think MAF must be the very best Chairman in the Premiership and maybe in British football as a whole (I don't know the circumstances of every other club!). His heart is definitely in the right place and he has brought us safely from the brink to being a good prem club and a European final was a real bonus!

The nonsense i see at places like chelsea is staggering, the man runs it like a spoiled child fed up with with his toys.

I know MAF is 'colorful' but I trust him  to do the right thing at Fulham.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He is fabulous  065.gif

All thing Mo can be found here  :
http://www.alfayed.com/

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Jack Fulham

I think Mo's best signing so far has been Alistair Mackintosh. We're a very well run football club nowadays. COYW.

Steve_orino

Here, Here.  To MAF 
082.gif  :beer:  065.gif
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

JackyFulham90

Al Fayed is a total legend!

bill taylors apprentice

He has been fantastic as the owner of our club.

Burt

Couldn't wish for a better chairman really. He gives his managers time. Both Hughes and Jol had rocky starts, but he stood by them.

Enter the Frei

Slightly eccentric, but he's done so much good for this club. not many out there of his calibre right now.

f321ffc

Arise Sir Mo of  SW6 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

H3Matt

While I appreciate everything he's done for the club, you've got to remember that nobody's perfect....*cough* MJ statue *cough*

Boggers

What happened to the idea of getting a big Mo flag? I'd put in a tenner
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

Supermitch

Quote from: H3Matt on November 21, 2012, 05:09:34 PM
While I appreciate everything he's done for the club, you've got to remember that nobody's perfect....*cough* MJ statue *cough*

Don't care about that statue.  Whilst I would not have chosen to have it, I have absolutely no problem in Mo deciding we were going to have it.  After all he's done for our club it's a very small price to pay.

Lewis J

Im very happy with the way that Fulham fc is run. Im also happy with the patience and loyality that Al Fayed gives in his managers. Hes knows when its time to let go. Ie with Coleman and with Sanchez but the Jol project is under way with impressive results.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Supermitch on November 21, 2012, 05:51:05 PM

Don't care about that statue.  Whilst I would not have chosen to have it, I have absolutely no problem in Mo deciding we were going to have it.  After all he's done for our club it's a very small price to pay.
:plus one:

MasterHaynes

It adds to our quirkiness, only Ground with its own cottage and now statue of an iconic pop star

Horse

Have to agree - he has led Fulham remarkably well and I would say he is the best chairman to ever run an english club. I even like the Michael Jackson statue - it's so Fulhamish.

whiteburp

with all the nonsense going on in the game now (city,chelsea,LFC,mark hughes etc.) makes me think its great and i am very gratefull that we are playing at the highest level under the wing of such a stable businessman.surely a shineing example to engish football.

Fulham1959

I have been a Fulham supporter since 1959, for no logical reason  -  having been born in Gloucestershire and having spent most of my 65 (almost) years in Stoke-on-Trent.

I recall in the early 1990s commenting to colleagues (football fans) at work that I didn't believe Fulham would exist at 'Football League' level beyond the turn of the century.  One man changed the course of Fulham's history and I shall be eternally grateful to 'Mo'.