News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My facebook goes crazy when Chelsea lose a match...

Started by Denzil Dexter, November 21, 2012, 01:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzil Dexter

I have a large contingent of CFC fans in my family and must admit it's quite funny to see all the whinging and moaning when they lose a match!! 

They were playing a far superior team last night but it appears the blinkers just couldn't work that out!!

Just hope justice is done when they play a superior team at the bridge on 28/11!! ;-)

Jack Fulham

I do remember when Chelsea rarely used to lose games, especially at home where they would have huge unbeaten records so when they did, their would be some highly amusing ridiculous reactions to it. However, since AVB and Di Matteo have come in that's kind of changed and they aren't as consistent. I don't go to a game vs Chelsea thinking we don't have a chance anymore.

Rupert

The best position to adopt in this sort of case is excessive sympathy. Tell them that losing to the likes of Juventus, 3-0, is nothing to be ashamed of, after all, they beat us 3-1 at their place.
Then you add, of course, we did thump them 4-1 at ours, which was nice.
Shakhtar, now, another tough team, I mean, we only beat them 2-1 at the Cottage and could only draw 1-1 away, so losing to them is just the fortunes of football.

After a while they tend to crack and shout at you to leave them alone.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Rupert on November 21, 2012, 02:04:41 PM
The best position to adopt in this sort of case is excessive sympathy. Tell them that losing to the likes of Juventus, 3-0, is nothing to be ashamed of, after all, they beat us 3-1 at their place.
Then you add, of course, we did thump them 4-1 at ours, which was nice.
Shakhtar, now, another tough team, I mean, we only beat them 2-1 at the Cottage and could only draw 1-1 away, so losing to them is just the fortunes of football.

After a while they tend to crack and shout at you to leave them alone.

I'm upsetting so many Chelsea fans today it's unreal   LOL