watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR away

Started by Jambo, November 22, 2012, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Still not sold out for this one.  Concidering what we took to Soton and reading I thought this would be sold out by now.  We need to generate that atmosphere again like last season.  Not sure how many are left
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

filham

Prices for an over 65 ticket is £35 or £40, it's a rip off so a few of us have decided to boycot this one.

I know they have to pay for Zamora's hip operation but perhaps he should use the NHS like most of us would have to.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: filham on November 22, 2012, 06:25:53 PM
Prices for an over 65 ticket is £35 or £40, it's a rip off so a few of us have decided to boycot this one.

I know they have to pay for Zamora's hip operation but perhaps he should use the NHS like most of us would have to.

Blimey thats outrageous. I brought one for a member of 'the enclave' when we went to The Emirates' and it was £16 something. Serves them right if ultimately nobody likes them.

zzamora

Calm! It's only Restricted View not sold.

SP

Although I've long since retired from away games, this really is a must do fixture. If this year's match is half as good as last season it'll be worth the £45 entrance.

Even if Sparky has gone by then we can still use the opportunity to let the footballing world know our feelings.  The icing on the cake, they'll still have less than 10 points by then.

HillingdonFFC

Got mine last friday, there were just under 400 restricted view left, all in the upper tier. There`s the best part of a month to go, they`ll definitely sell out in the next week or two

grandad

Bloody hell how do you afford to go these days. It was 1/6d when I started going.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

Not many left... We could only get upper tier restricted view and that was a couple of weeks ago.

tomcolemanfry

Southampton and Reading were newly promoted, £25 each and generally nice grounds! QPR's restricted view is bloody awful.

Jambo

Looks like they are getting Redknapp.  Think they will stay up now and the 15th just got tougher
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Sammyffc

is the restricted view that bad ? is it even worth me going ?

The Enclosurite

QPR's NORMAL view is bad enough!!

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on November 22, 2012, 10:34:00 PM
Southampton and Reading were newly promoted, £25 each and generally nice grounds! QPR's restricted view is bloody awful.
¡COYW!

FulhamCelt

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 23, 2012, 03:25:10 AM

Was gonna ask the same thing? I ended up with restricted view, section S2 upper.

MJG

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 23, 2012, 03:25:10 AM
Are they the ones that are on the side facing the crowd? its ok if you want to watch fans getting up and down to get a drink or take a piss.
stupid tinpot crap hole of a ground that once they go bust will make a nice play area for the low lifes who live around there.

premFlem

Quote from: grandad on November 22, 2012, 09:09:44 PM
Bloody hell how do you afford to go these days. It was 1/6d when I started going.
True its gone crazy money, same price as a Top west end show now. I love Fulham but these prices are leaving me behind. 35 quid for a pensioner to sit in front of a post.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away