Started by Admin, November 23, 2012, 09:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

We're going to get at least a point out of Stoke  9739.gif

SP

Have you been drinking all afternoon?

:005:

LBNo11

...if we didn't have at least three key players suspended/injured I would say yes, mind you Ruiz and Kaca would probably not fare well with the industrial tactics that Pubis uses and would have probably have been targeted and injured anyway.

No nonsense Baird and Senderos may be ideal against those thugs, I just hope that Berbatov survives with all appendages intact tomorrow.

I think a valiant 2-1 to them...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

I'll be happy with a point, over the moon with 3, and not surprised if we lose...

I think that covers all eventualities!

cebu

Quote from: Burt on November 23, 2012, 10:29:49 PM
I'll be happy with a point, over the moon with 3, and not surprised if we lose...

I think that covers all eventualities!

This really sounds right. Mind you it's easy to get this mind set for any Fulham away game.

But maybe Jol is changing that!   :scarf:

Fletchino

Coming from the man who regrets booking a holiday!!! :-)

FC Silver Fox

Don't think it will be pretty.  Just hope we don't pick up too many injuries or we'll be really digging into the depths of the squad for the next few weeks.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Count Berbatov

Screw the point. Hope everyone goes back home in one piece
Otherwise a point would be fantastic
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Lighthouse

It will be wet, they will mistime tackles and not be punished because of the slippery ground. Baird will fart and be sent off for ungentlemanly contact. While the ball is on the half way line the Ref will give them a penalty because Senderos is on the pitch and looking worried.

Our luck has not been great this season. Why would today be any different.

Expect us to finish with five players on the pitch when the final whistle goes as the rest are in A&E.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

With key players out and perhaps some players who may not fancy a brusing encounter in, with strong winds and driving rain that really favours the less skillfull side, with a home crowd baying for blood and a home team desperate for points, with our current form against set pieces being poor, playing a team who live for set pieces, it doesn't look good and so

I expect that we will win...

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 24, 2012, 10:52:40 AM
It will be wet, they will mistime tackles and not be punished because of the slippery ground. Baird will fart and be sent off for ungentlemanly contact. While the ball is on the half way line the Ref will give them a penalty because Senderos is on the pitch and looking worried.

Our luck has not been great this season. Why would today be any different.

Expect us to finish with five players on the pitch when the final whistle goes as the rest are in A&E.

Described quite a picture ... I'm scared
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Jack Fulham

anything is possible with Berba on the field!

RaySmith

Well, you never know - it's obvious tp predict a Stoke win, but I prefer it when we are underdogs. We can still put a decent side out, and I hope our luck is in this week - we deserve a break.

Fernhurst

Always lovely to read an optimistic thread Admin......... However

The Potters have not lost any of their last 12 matches at home in the Premier League, with their last defeat at the Britannia Stadium coming way back in February.

I fear for us today but would be delighted to find it misplaced.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JackyFulham90

If we can get Berba in space and on the ball we can get a result, keys hope Senderos has a decent game he is capable of having them