https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - A Dark Dark Day

Started by os5889, November 24, 2012, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

There was a story here, there now is not

filham

This is an important topic that certainly needs discussion but I am not sure that this is the right forum.

Lighthouse

This thread will be soon locked by the Leftist, Elitest, Proletariat, Bourgeois, Jackbooted  thugs we call Mods.

But as human beings we continually put ourselves in boxes and are shocked when other people in other boxes make assumptions on very little evidence. So there is no great shock that one set of biased self loving idiots find ways to hurt people who happen to be different self loving idiots. As usual only the innocent are really hurt. Chuck em all out and let the rest of us enjoy The Xfactor Dacing in Strict Celeb Big Brother.

While so few bother to vote, the rest of us cannot be shocked when only the extreme dross with extreme political views slip in as our leaders. They will make extreme decisions as if only they know what is right.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VicHalomsLovechild

I'd disagree with Filham. I find the variation of interests on this site stimulating. I caught the end of a programme on Radio4 about a week ago. Where they discussed the lack of a national strategy for adoption. One couple were asked "who instigated sex most often?" I can't see where that fits into whether you'd make a good foster parent or not.
I'm all for NFR topics. As long as things roll on in there usual polite way I can't see a problem. The only issue is how trust worthy the source is and can we access the true facts and not half a story.  

Berserker

When my parents wanted to adopt they first went to the Church of England adoption society, they nearly got to the final stages of adopting a child but they were turned down as they didn't go to church enough. This was many years ago and i'm glad though as they went somewhere else and adopted me. My adoptive father was Welsh and the son he adopted was half Welsh, my adoptive mother was English and my birth parents were from Somerset so i supposed we were all matched up pretty well.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

King_Crud

My cousins is adopted from China, process took forever, mostly due to the British government. When they got her they wanted to get her a sister but had to start the whole process again, which would have taken 5+ years, so they didn't do it. What a load of government bullpoo

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

SECTION 1 – KEEP IT RELEVANT
FoF is a football forum and so unrelated topics will generally be considered unacceptable, particularly if they are likely to cause offence. Examples of topics which will not be tolerated include:
•   Politics