more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Confirmed - Redknapp In At QPR

Started by os5889, November 24, 2012, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Official down the road

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/241112-exclusive-redknapp-appointed-505785.aspx

Harry pens two-and-a-half year deal ...

I can't wait to get to work and get the results necessary to kick-start our season"
Harry Redknapp

QUEENS Park Rangers Football Club is delighted to confirm the appointment of Harry Redknapp as the club's new manager.

The 65 year-old has signed a two-and-a-half year contract at Loftus Road and will watch his new team from the stands when the R's take on Manchester United at Old Trafford this afternoon.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Redknapp said: "I'm delighted to be back in the managerial hot-seat at QPR.

"When I spoke to the Shareholders and they told me about their plans I knew this was too good an opportunity to turn down.

Burt

Nothing of interest here...move along please  :dft011:

Count Berbatov

Well, the logical choice really. He might run out of time though, or they out of money.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

cottage cheese

good for him,I like Harry. Met him a few times and il tell you what, he is one of the few managers out there that actually will spend hours talking with fans etc. He loves the game which is rare to see these days.

Lighthouse

Oh good ANOTHER QPR thread. Hurrah.
I bet they have always wanted Harry and Harry isn't a crook and QPR can look forward and not back.  :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :020:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...as long as there are mega-rich owners of football clubs who know bugger all about the latent machinations of the sport behind the scenes, then redknapp will be in employment...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Look on the brightside. Apart from Spurs, every club he's been at has ended up in administration and they can't be far off it with their wage bill. And lets face it, Ol' Twitch is going to want more cash come January.

If Hughes wasn't at the helm to take them down come May (or before) then Redknapp is my prefered second choice. Take 'em away 'Arry.  :038:

Peabody

This is the only time I am going to comment on that lot. One thing is for sure, you can take QPR of the relegation list. Is that good or bad news, well you decide.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I expect Harry's contract has an escape clause if they are relegated and a bonus clause if they are not.  QPR are so desperate that they will agree anything at the moment...

Personally I think it is already too late for them...

MJG

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on November 24, 2012, 12:47:40 PM
I expect Harry's contract has an escape clause if they are relegated and a bonus clause if they are not.  QPR are so desperate that they will agree anything at the moment...

Personally I think it is already too late for them...
a lot of pts to make up. The only chance they have is if 3 other clubs implode and fail to reach maybe 35 pts. I can't see Harry turning QPR in the 6/7th best team on form, for the rest of the season.

Mr_Moon

I'm so f*cking happy that he rejected the Ukraine job. Shame he's gone to QPR though, quite a good manager.

Muz