Started by ElissonSnygg, November 24, 2012, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 24, 2012, 03:55:49 PM
They look like WWII fighter pilots.
Nogood "roger wilco, isit" Boyo
:D
Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

BillNRoc

We're not going to outmuscle them, we don't have the team speed to outpace them, we struggle to defend tall strikers (and they have the tallest), and no one in black seems able to manage 1-2s with Berbatov.

If we can't afford those 5-8 minute spells of Stoke pressure, it could be a very long afternoon.

Mr Fulham

Not happy with Karagounis who seems to be everywhere but not where he's supposed to be. If you want to attack Stoke, you need a positive display, creativity and a lot of pace. We possess nothing to trouble them.

Lighthouse

Oh for goodness sake we need Rodders on for Petric to end this do nothing sod all play when we can go forward. This is just dull to watch Fulham just not turn up AGAIN.

Better second half PLEASE.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 24, 2012, 03:57:35 PM
They are professionally dirty though.  I loathe reading complaints about refereeing, but Oliver needs to step up his game.  They're getting away with too much.  The foul count is 7 to 6 in favour of Fulham.
Nogood "not the match I'm watching, isit" Boyo

We should talk about our own terrible display, not about the referee, my friend.

Mr "truth is difficult, innit" Fulham

craig10

they climb and push for every ball thats in the air.... the one that hit the bar was a clear foul and also although not a foul to me, in the premier league i dont think Huth can have his foot 6 foot in the air, studs showing, then push it into Berba's back
Come On You Whites

Jimbobob

Quote from: os5889 on November 24, 2012, 03:58:10 PM
BBC Sport pundit Garth Crooks on Final Score:
"There have been a couple of flailing arms, not elbows, from Fulham. It was a lot of fuss about nothing and I am a little bit surprised that Stoke, who have so many physical players, are getting hot under the collar about them."

Catch all the updates from the Premier League and Football league action on Final Score, which is live now on the BBC Sport website and BBC HD channel.

Because Senderos cut his own eye...
:plus one: I am amazed how the press over there seem to support those thugs so much.....
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Mr Fulham

PokerMatt

Oh my word what a chance Sidwell! What a cross Dejagah!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

os5889

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

grandad

Playing 2 thug sides one after the other is not what our physios need.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mr Fulham

Ordar

We are played awful. Jol needs to change something.

Mr Fulham

why not give Kasami or Banya a chance? It can't get much worse can it?

grandad

Our MF have not created anything. Berba & Petric have had no service.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FC Silver Fox

Yeh, but you've got to feel sorry for the Stoke fans. They have to watch this crap every week. At least with us, its exceptional.

Difficult to know who to change.  Rodallega for Dejagah  ?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Jamie88

Jimbobob

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on November 24, 2012, 04:19:39 PM
I just hate Stoke
:plus one: 096.gig :plus one: 096.gig :plus one: 096.gig
God so do I.................................
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

os5889