watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two defeats in a row

Started by The Swan, November 24, 2012, 08:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

A good win at the Bridge and all will be sunshine and laughter once more... Us fans are fickle beings.

Count Berbatov

You dropped points in two games, people thought you'd get at least 4. Doesn't look good. Tougher games are coming. What you need now is hang on up there in the top 10 and hope Jol does good business in January.
Defense needs to put their act together.
I have never watched so many Fulham games before, but the center defense is as shaky as it gets. Surprised really, but things like set peaces, man for man marking need work
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

MOR :

Quote from: Burt on November 26, 2012, 03:03:39 PM
A good win at the Bridge and all will be sunshine and laughter once more... Us fans are fickle beings.

Please let it be oh "Great One"...If this happens then I expect to go on a bender for the next 5 days...

CH FFC

It is quite funny reading people's post.  Coming out of the woodwork, almost expecting a relegation battle.  I still feel Jol will get more out of the team in the next few weeks.  Just over a month left until he will have the opportunity to bolster the team.  DEFENCE - 1st and 2nd priority
Central Midfield - 3rd priority

Count Berbatov

I think Jol is building one of the best Fulham teams there was. He had little time to react in the summer. He's doing wonders with what he's got.
Still the next couple of games are important to give you a good starting point come January
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

tomcolemanfry

I can't believe some of our fans something. 10 men against Sunderland and away to Stoke where no one has won for a long time, after the start to the season we've had, I think we can give way to one or two defeats.

And saying we may not win until Boxing Day is just ridiculous. Chelsea or Spurs we will get something, Newcastle and QPR we should beat, Liverpool away we may well get something the way they're playing.

Please have a bit more optimism.

Sidcup White

Cheer up people, the season starts again on Wednesday, three points on the cards and our reserve side change their manager again, MH is in the wings just waiting for an ambitious club. Stop the negative posts and view a positive season ahead.