News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have 3 tickets in Putney End v Spurs if anyone interested.

Started by Scrumpy, November 25, 2012, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

It would probably suit Spurs fans, if I'm honest. I got 3 tickets together in P4 for Spurs supporting clients and the little sods have just dropped out. I paid £55 per ticket, so would like to get at least some of my money back.

Obviously, this is the Neutral section, but it will be 90% Spurs on the day. So suitable for Spurs fans or brave Fulham fans  :scarf:. 

If anyone is interested, can you PM me please? Ta.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

jarv

Damn, I was thinking of this game for my annual visit to UK. Too late now :025:

tomcolemanfry

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 25, 2012, 06:21:10 PM
It would probably suit Spurs fans, if I'm honest. I got 3 tickets together in P4 for Spurs supporting clients and the little sods have just dropped out. I paid £55 per ticket, so would like to get at least some of my money back.

Obviously, this is the Neutral section, but it will be 90% Spurs on the day. So suitable for Spurs fans or brave Fulham fans  :scarf:. 

If anyone is interested, can you PM me please? Ta.

I would'nt worry about defining neutral, away and home sections. Spurs fans will be all over the place including a big pocket in P1 which the Club hail as a home section. I suppose this is one of the games when ST holders in P1 and P2 get some of their money back. Buggers! Good luck with shifting them.

Scrumpy

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on November 26, 2012, 02:15:32 AM
What's the lowest you're willing to go on price?

I'll consider anything over £100 for all three tickets. Ta.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Me-ate-Live, innit??