more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

People ~ I just do not understand

Started by CH FFC, November 26, 2012, 04:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH FFC

Quote from: A Humble Man on November 27, 2012, 02:11:47 PM
This is our greatest ever season watch how it unfolds.

I am not sure that I agree with this, but I do think we have more potential than most.

Peabody

What I do not understand is when the glass half empty brigade claim that thier point of view is realism, whereas us half full lot is unrealistic. Opposite way round in my opinion.

sipwell

Quote from: Logicalman on November 27, 2012, 10:12:56 AM

at times, our play has been somewhat dull.

Dull? So back to the glorious 'it is 0-0, let's replace a defender for a defender' days? I agree that it can be dull at times, but is every football game by definition not a dull affair at times? Seen Chelsea vs. Man City? You fell asleep if you weren't a fan.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulhaman

Two midfielders and one defender. Then I think 7th is on the cards. Look who was injuried for us this weekend. And I heard that stoke have let in the least goals at home. So we alaways going to struggle. The only games I have been disapointed with are West Ham and Sunderland. And by this time of the year that is a very good thing. I do feel if we kept Dembele and Demps with the squad we have we would be doing an Everton

CH FFC

I just keep thinking about people that say we have been dull to watch.  I just do not understand it, I mean...I have seen a few matches that half of the game has been played a bit weak.  However, we have scored more away goals than some teams have scored total.  Yes defence is an issue, but when you're scoring goals it is a good thing.  Not to mention, most of the games whether good or bad have not been boring.  There have been some bad displays, but there have been few games where I didn't feel that we were not in it to win.

Also, look at many of the substitutions that Jol has done, very few have been defensive (partly because we were fighting to win/tie).  I would rather a manager and team that goes for the win.

IF fulham can tighten up in defence and continue to score the goals, then it is completely realistic that we can fight for a Europa League spot.

I understand that our current form is not good, and it may not look much better in 2 weeks.  That does not mean Fulham are going to struggle until the end of the season.

Scrumpy

Quote from: CH FFC on November 27, 2012, 07:24:17 PM
I just keep thinking about people that say we have been dull to watch.  I just do not understand it, I mean...I have seen a few matches that half of the game has been played a bit weak.  However, we have scored more away goals than some teams have scored total.  Yes defence is an issue, but when you're scoring goals it is a good thing.  Not to mention, most of the games whether good or bad have not been boring.  There have been some bad displays, but there have been few games where I didn't feel that we were not in it to win.

Also, look at many of the substitutions that Jol has done, very few have been defensive (partly because we were fighting to win/tie).  I would rather a manager and team that goes for the win.

IF fulham can tighten up in defence and continue to score the goals, then it is completely realistic that we can fight for a Europa League spot.

I understand that our current form is not good, and it may not look much better in 2 weeks.  That does not mean Fulham are going to struggle until the end of the season.

^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

I'm so glad that I have morphed from:

a. "How can you be so negative when we're pushing for Champions League position" AND
b. "When will you recognize that Jol is the best manager we ever had" TO
c. "Wow, two losses in a row and now you've gone all fickle."

We are woefully weak and shallow in midfield; our midfield provides scant support to our strike force and scant protection to our defense. I have said this ever since we sold Dembele. I say it when we win; I say it when we draw; I say it when we lose.

Jol may indeed be the best manager we've ever had, but I haven't seen proof of that yet. I don't mind all the cheerleading for the manager/ex players we like and the constant berating of the ex manager/ ex players we don't. I know that there's going to be 10-15 threads per week wondering why the poster's deep abiding love for Jol isn't shared by every single one of us 10-15 times a week.

What I DO object to is being told that my view of our squad, our performance, and our manager indicates that I am,

a. a front-runner
b. ignorant about football
c. anti-Fulham

I will now go back into my shell until November is only a memory -- apart from the odd View from South Texas, of course, and aren't they all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I don't understand why you do not understand that the difference of opinion makes this the beautiful game
long may it last  :54:

CH FFC

Quote from: KCat on November 27, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
I don't understand why you do not understand that the difference of opinion makes this the beautiful game
long may it last  :54:

True~!

mangoputney

I just want 3 pts, I understand that ;)
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation