watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Wednesday & Saturday

Started by A Humble Man, November 26, 2012, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Humble Man

lets imagine that Senderos is injured and put Baird in his place.  Diarra for Baird, and bring in Frei  and Duff on the wings.  This would work much better in my view than any other option.  I have not drawn out my full team as I cannot spell a lot of the names but this is it:

Sw
R                  Ba                                          Hu                  Ris

Duff               Sid                                        Di                   Frie

Berb                   Pet
We Are Fulham, Believe.

tommy

cheerupjimmyhill

baird with hughes as chelsea have no real aerial threat.

diarra and karagounis (this guy is good) both experienced to deal with mata etc

front four of berbs, petric, duff and dejagh.

TWFL

Quote from: cheerupjimmyhill on November 26, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
baird with hughes as chelsea have no real aerial threat.

diarra and karagounis (this guy is good) both experienced to deal with mata etc

front four of berbs, petric, duff and dejagh.
Agree with this bar the Dejagah part. Think give him a rest and play Frei. Also don't rate Sidwell so, like you, I'd like to see Karagounis in there.

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Senderos Riise

Duff Diarra Karagounis Frei

Berba

Petric

Subs - Etheridge , Kelly , Sidwell , Baird , Kasami , Dejagah , Rodallega

dannydog

Frei has hardly played this season he won't start. Baird at centre back makes sense though.

JackyFulham90

tomcolemanfry

God knows what he's gonna do! Baird won't play centre-back, so you can back Senderos starting. Best thing in my opinion is to go 4-5-1 with Duff and Frei on the wings, let Baird sit with Diarra or Sidwell whilst Karagounis plays a bit further up and supports Berbatov. Don't think Petric will make that much of an impact.

CH FFC

It will probably be Senderos in the back.  

Riether  Senderos  Hughes  Riise

Duff       Diarra     Sidwell     Richardson

Berbatov
                  Petric

This is assuming that Richardson and Diarra have no complications with their fitness.  
I also believe I would like to see Karagounis in the middle with Diarra, but I do not think it will happen.
Probably see Dejagah off the bench.

A Humble Man

Against Stoke Senderos just did not show any interest in the game and did more damage than good and that is his usual level of performance.  Baird is an excellent centre back and against Chelsea is a much better bet.

I hope Senderos make it easier for Jol by doing the decent thing by not getting on the bus.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

Richardson will surely be missing? Hopefully back for Spurs game though

EJL

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 26, 2012, 08:52:11 PM
Frei loves playing against Chelsea
Agreed. He's rinsed every right back he's come up against. Ivanovic, Bosingwa and Ferreira have all fallen to the might of Frei  :Haynes The Maestro:

Count Berbatov

Quote from: tomcolemanfry on November 26, 2012, 09:53:23 PM
God knows what he's gonna do! Baird won't play centre-back, so you can back Senderos starting. Best thing in my opinion is to go 4-5-1 with Duff and Frei on the wings, let Baird sit with Diarra or Sidwell whilst Karagounis plays a bit further up and supports Berbatov. Don't think Petric will make that much of an impact.
If something, Karagounis will sit deep pulling the strings. Sidwell to go forward.
I

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

TheLegendMcbride

Would like to see Kasami given a chance in the middle alongside Diarra who will back him up well (if fit)

Fulham Far East

I'd like to see Baird and Hughes for Chelsea

JackyFulham90

Jol likes Senderos he will play but I wonder if he will replace Petric with Rodallega wouldn't surprise me

A Humble Man

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 27, 2012, 10:50:59 AM
Jol likes Senderos he will play but I wonder if he will replace Petric with Rodallega wouldn't surprise me

What can Jol possibly like about Senderos?
We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

Am not too sure really I think he is average at best