watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm booked on a coaching course at Motspur Park

Started by leonffc, November 26, 2012, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I've booked on to a 2 day 'Coerver' coaching diploma at Motspur Park next June and I cant wait. Its about certain coaching methods developed by a Dutch coach called Wiel Coerver.
I'm looking forward to it but even more so seeing as its at Motspur Park and I missed Burts tour so I can have a good look round.

Anyway, its probably dull news unless you are interested in coaching but I thought I'd share it with you  094.gif

Travers Barney

Good man Leon..when Motspur Park FC was up and running we did a course at Motspur run by Fulham coaches...first class it was...over a decade ago now so I'd expect things are a lot slicker...and our was only the basic course...we can have a little post course pint in the Beatty afterwards!

coyw
We are the whites

mr-ska

Admin

Great, another one that'll be parading round Fulham in their stupid Sunday team tracksuit thinking they're Mike Bassett  :dft012:

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on November 26, 2012, 09:44:13 PM
Great, another one that'll be parading round Fulham in their stupid Sunday team tracksuit thinking they're Mike Bassett  :dft012:

You'll get regular facebook updates mate, don't worry about that  :59:

leonffc

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 26, 2012, 09:22:05 PM
Good man Leon..when Motspur Park FC was up and running we did a course at Motspur run by Fulham coaches...first class it was...over a decade ago now so I'd expect things are a lot slicker...and our was only the basic course...we can have a little post course pint in the Beatty afterwards!
coyw

It's a date Mr. Barney  :beer:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

That is brilliant Leon, what a lovely thing to look forward to !!!!