https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Torres to score Wednesday?

Started by JackyFulham90, November 26, 2012, 09:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Very Fulhamish thing to happen .......

Walsh

and Rafa Benitez to get his first win for Chelsea?

CH FFC

Torres to score an own goal!
Fulham will have a clean sheet  :010:
OR
Fulham will concede an obscene number of goals.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

You two have not been around for long if you call THAT Fulhamish

....................Fulhamish is Sederos  shooting into an empty net .........................his own
Berbatov get the equaliser
and in the 92nd min ................Senderos storms down the pitch and shoots home  the winner  
and we will all have to love him  :023:

cottage cheese

my view like always is that we always end up being the team people break ducks...step up benitez and torres. Will be a loong night

nevzter

Does Torres drive a Mondeo?  Is he Mr. Inconspicuous?  No, so he isn't going to score.

Buck up, Fulham.  COYW!!!
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Logicalman

Quote from: KCat on November 26, 2012, 10:04:41 PM
You two have not been around for long if you call THAT Fulhamish

....................Fulhamish is Sederos  shooting into an empty net .........................his own
Berbatov get the equaliser
and in the 92nd min ................Senderos storms down the pitch and shoots home  the winner  
and we will all have to love him  :023:

... before he takes his shirt off and gets a second yellow that is!!

A Humble Man

Torres to score an own goal in the last minute to give us the game.  At least no Dempsey to miss a penalty.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

H3Matt

In my mind it all depends if Frei plays or not. He has a knack for tearing their central defense apart, hopefully win us a penalty (or 2  :dft012:). It's not a good game to be missing Hangeland with Chelscum and Spurs 3 days apart. If Diarra is fit, I'd be tempted to play Baird alongside Hughes and have Diarra and Sidwell operating in midfield.

jarv

I never enjoy these away games at Chelsea. Must admit I am not confident but will be parked in front of the telly tomorrow no matter what happens.  3pm ko here in the states. :scarf:

michaelread

its ok, Kerim is back for his twice yearly razzling of Chelsea

stevehawkinslidingtackle

I too have a gut feeling for this. We seem to be the weak link when players break their duck. Charlie Adam just last week, and many many more before... I hope I'm wrong but we're definitely looking vulnerable at the moment.

fulhaman

Think he may score but a think an exciting draw is on the cards

ffcbulgaria

well when we beat them 1-0 and Mark Crossley had to fill in for that game a few  years ago we were coming off consecutive 4-1 and 5-1 losses and they were top of the table...however i don't expect much from tomorrow but would like to be positively surprised

CH FFC

Berbatov is ready to score a brace I do believe.  Petric if he plays will have some good chances too. 
Torres may very well score a goal, but I do not believe it will be enough for the win.  I do believe there will be goals scored on both sides.  I am just hoping that Fulham ends with more.

It would also be nice to see Rafa lose a few games, just to put a point on what the fans believe....should have kept Roberto.

Burt

I am normally glass half full to the point that it ends up filling up, overflowing and making a hell of a mess. But I must admit the glass is looking a tad empty at the moment.

Bad day...sorry... Clearly not feeling my usual self!

cebu

I am reliably informed that Torres will score a hattrick - but it will apparently be on the weekend.

COYWs!    :scarf:

Count Berbatov

Torres to score? Where !?..

There's a good chant about the ladyboy scoring. United fans like singing that one.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"