Terry, Lampard, Sturridge ALL out for Chelsea

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2012, 01:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Kacanikilic, Ruiz, Richardson are all out for us

Kerim Frei WILL be in the squad tomorrow
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The King

What, did someone except Frei not to be in? After all, every time he's played Chelsea he's been man of the match.

MJG

i do think after Saturady we should see, if possible, at least 3 to 4 changes. What does it say to the players on the bench when we lose(or more about performance) and don't get a chance next game.

rusty shackleford

The danger men are mata and ramirez. I really hope Diarra is fit!

Torres is due a performance too

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

MasterHaynes

I thought it was interesting that Benitez dropped Cahill who has had a good season so far, hope they leave him on the bench again, Cole looks like he is on top form again, he will make it a difficult game for whoever plays on the right. I would stick with Duff and Dejagah on the wings and let them regular;y crossover throughout the game

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on November 27, 2012, 01:45:06 PM
The danger men are mata and ramirez. I really hope Diarra is fit!

Torres is due a performance too
add oscar and hazard to that aswell
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

CH FFC

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 27, 2012, 01:13:18 PM
Kacanikilic, Ruiz, Richardson are all out for us

Kerim Frei WILL be in the squad tomorrow

I saw something stating Frei is not in the starting lineup, not to say he wont be.  Just what I saw.

I am not worried about Terry, Lampard, or Sturridge so much.  Terry has not played alot this year, and Lampard was frozen out.  Sturridge is good, but they have much stronger players that will be on the pitch tomorrow.
Unfortunately for us, but it will still be a good game!  :54:

tomcolemanfry

Really think we have a good chance, but also got a horrible feeling Torres is going to produce tomorrow.

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

Mr Fulham

They are better off without Lamps, Terry and Sturridge so that's bad news for us I'm afraid. Given the attacking potential in the Chelsea squad and given our woeful defence this will be one hell of a tonking tonight.

So we probably get a draw.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 28, 2012, 10:46:22 AM
They are better off without Lamps, Terry and Sturridge so that's bad news for us I'm afraid. Given the attacking potential in the Chelsea squad and given our woeful defence this will be one hell of a tonking tonight.

So we probably get a draw.

As much as it pains me to say, Terry improves their defence. So having him out is good news.

Lampard also always ups his game against us, so it will be another miss for them.