watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our fans at Chelsea

Started by tommy, November 29, 2012, 01:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

While queuing at the away end bottle neck on the way in, 3 or 4 Chelsea lads walked by singing 'We don't hate you, cos you're poo'.

On the way out, it was the Fulham fans singing loud and proud, while the Chelsea fans just kept their heads down and looked miserable. Crikey, times have changed.  :scarf:

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 30, 2012, 10:36:10 PM
While queuing at the away end bottle neck on the way in, 3 or 4 Chelsea lads walked by singing 'We don't hate you, cos you're sh1t'.

On the way out, it was the Fulham fans singing loud and proud, while the Chelsea fans just kept their heads down and looked miserable. Crikey, times have changed.  :scarf:

'Those people...they've got nothing in their soul'...Richard Hawley-'The Streets are ours'...great song.

Very applicable...all those abundant riches but no sign of class.

coyw

We are the whites

Highlander

There is only ONE team in Fulham  :011:  :HD:  :scarf:

There is only one team in Fulham

Shredhead

Great vid, Highlander. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Scrumpy

Yes, nice video Highlander.

Aberdeen to Fulham?That's one hell of a journey! A certain Graham Leggat travelled the same road, and wasn't bad by all accounts.

Care to expand on how you ended up at FFC?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Flupp

There's only ONE team in Fulham ....... LOVE IT  :beer:
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 30, 2012, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on November 30, 2012, 10:36:10 PM
While queuing at the away end bottle neck on the way in, 3 or 4 Chelsea lads walked by singing 'We don't hate you, cos you're sh1t'.

On the way out, it was the Fulham fans singing loud and proud, while the Chelsea fans just kept their heads down and looked miserable. Crikey, times have changed.  :scarf:

'Those people...they've got nothing in their soul'...Richard Hawley-'The Streets are ours'...great song.

Very applicable...all those abundant riches but no sign of class.

coyw

There must be a chant based on that: "You may be rich but you have no class".