watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our fans at Chelsea

Started by tommy, November 29, 2012, 01:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

I've gotta say our fans where superb tonight. I was sat up with the Chelsea fans because our tickets where sold out and you could here a pin drop up there. But you guys where superb. I was proud to be a Fulham fan tonight. Well done guys.

BigNigeBowds

im proud to be a fulham fan all day everyday
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

YankeeJim

I could hear the Fulham fans singing all the way here in southern California. I think I heard the scum only once. Loved the way they started bailing out with 5 minutes left. I'd bet that if they fell into the bottom ten consistantly, tehy wouldn't draw 30K.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

GoldCoastWhite

Heard you loud and clear down here in Adelaide town too, great effort from all 12 players !  oztralian

LordNelson

Loud & proud!  Superb singing. Embarrassed the filth.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

btings

Sidwell was thanking the fans on twitter after the match:
QuoteI would like to say a massive thank you to the ffc away support tonight. Absolutely superb and it drove the boys on right to the end.
-

Quote'Is there a fire drill' chant was a favourite amongst the lads after in the changing room #topbanter #1stclass #thankyou
-

tommy

My favourite was 'we want Mark Clattenburg'.

FC Silver Fox

Coming through loud and clear behind Gentleman Jim's voice.  I loved the singing at the end as herds of Chelsea fans headed for the exits "There's only 1 team in Fulham".   You did us proud, guys. Hats off to you.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

:clap_hands:

Echo the comments above - hats off and well done!

:clap_hands:

leonffc

Bedsffc posted last night about the BBCs comments on the fans. Well done lads & lasses.

sipwell

Yup, BBC mentioned it a couple of times in their online ticker as well. Well done all!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulham traveller

a cfc fan tweeted that ffc were the best fans they have had at the bridge this season

Cravenawin

Top notch.All you could hear all game was us. Chelsea really are a soulless club.

MOR :

I'd just like to echo what has been said about our wonderful support last night...some of the best support I have ever witnessed at the filth's ground by us.

They just couldn't respond to some of the songs we were singing...

Always Proud to be Fulham...

Even if I thought we'd get nothing out of the game beforehand...

Thanks one & all...

A Humble Man

The Chelsea fans could not believe what they were seeing as they know they are so much better than us that only by luck could we get any points off them.  But their team was so bamboozled by our tactics and our class they hardly applied any pressure and we look more likely to win.

I cannot remember this happening before as we always give them a good game but they always look better.  They did not look better last night and that must me the real pits for any Chelsea supporters as we are the little team around the corner who they just ignore.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Abbotsbury White

Heard their fans singing'we want our chelsea back'seeing Batesy has just sold Leeds they better be careful what they wish for..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

mr-ska

From the Telegraph

Clearly, the Chelsea supporters had decided to make their point soundlessly. The Shed and the Matthew Harding Upper and Lower were largely restrained, restricting their show of dissent towards Benítez to some chants after 16 minutes, noting Di Matteo's old shirt number, and at the end. The main f-word heard was "Fulham, Fulham".

The visiting fans were terrific, in fine form throughout, beginning by mocking the Bridge announcer's request for them to sit down by all standing up. They then serenaded the hosts' interim first-team manager with "Rafa Benítez, he works where he wants". The Fulham glee club then disagreed with a (fair) decision by Anthony Taylor with a chant of "We want Mark Clattenburg"

tomcolemanfry

The 'stand up if you love Fulham' after that announcement was quality! Thought we were absolutely superb last night, we get a lot of stick for our away support but last night every fan showed how proud they are to be a Fulham fan.

RAFA BENTIEZ, HE WORKS WHERE HE WANTS!

SP

Well done to all concerned, roll on QPR.

Travers Barney

Great when everyone gets involved....it matters.

Same gusto tomorrow please.

coyw
We are the whites