watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we can't keep our yes player's we have no chance

Started by delgib11, December 02, 2012, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgib11

:002:Watching Dembele, and Dempsey playing for the opposition yesterday, well enough said.   

We will never accomplish anything with what we have got Ruiz alway's injured, Kaka all left foot, Frei all right foot, and a load of has beens.

zzamora

JOL OUT

AL-FAYED OUT

MACKINTOSH OUT

BERBATOV- HAS BEEN
RUIZ-WONT BE
HANGELAND- HAS BEEN

KACA-FREI ALL CRAP

DEJAGAH- WONT BE

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS CLUB! GET THE SCOUTS OUT, THE YOUTH PEOPLE OUT, THE BOARD OUT OUT OUT!"

PROTEST MARCH NEXT MATCH: "WE WANT OUR FULHAM (of going bust, poor players, no youth, financial problems, no prem) BACK!"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: delgib11 on December 02, 2012, 02:42:33 PM
:002:Watching Dembele, and Dempsey playing for the opposition yesterday, well enough said.   

We will never accomplish anything with what we have got Ruiz alway's injured, Kaka all left foot, Frei all right foot, and a load of has beens.

I think that's pretty obvious. Really wasn't worth starting a thread about.

Berserker

Maybe they should  make a Fulham Franken monster out of the 3 players, Kaka's left leg, Frei's right leg sawn onto Ruiz body. Could work, bit illegal but might not be spotted by the FA.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bassey the warrior

I'd like to think the "has beens" that are Berbatov and Diarra have been pretty good acquisitions.

grandad

Our 2 D´s rejects didn´t exactly shine. One decent pass between them. They won´t score more than 5 goals between them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: grandad on December 03, 2012, 06:56:13 PM
Our 2 D´s rejects didn´t exactly shine. One decent pass between them. They won´t score more than 5 goals between them.

They will flourish if used correctly. Dembele was only just coming back from an injury lay off.

epsomraver

How many more times, they play for Spurs, they have gone, MOVE ON

Berserker

I don't care about the Dems now, nothing i can do about it. All i care about for the time being is that we win some games, not that i can do much about that either but it is worrying me.

Just pulling out of Paddington now, sounds like there's some nutters in the carriage so may have to move soon :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

btings

JBH

It depends on what you think we hould be accomplishing!

11 seasons in the Premiership 3 european campaigns and reaching the final of 1 of only 2 major european competitions doesn't seem to bad to me  065.gif

Prehaps you should take a reality check

A Humble Man

The past has gone and unless you know Dr Who is unchangeable.

Let move on and just criticise our present players, manager, lack of expenditure on players, lack of ambition, refs, other managers, other teams etc.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Lighthouse

We have no chance of reaching Europe again other than on holiday or through the strange back door method we have used before. The club in the last transfer window decided to sell some of the best players and replace them with old men. This is to put the club on an economic footing. It is dull and rather boring but I guess our ambition is to stay in the Prem and no more. Which is why I am not too upset with what has happened once we lose a few players from the squad through injury etc. Some of us said this would happen.

Safety first and then we will try and do the best we can. Dull and boring but it is the way the club want to go and it makes sense. Just doesn't get the blood moving when we clearly have reached that glass ceiling.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Don't forget about our forthcoming glorious FA Cup run.

We will be able to add that to the list of accomplishments that Mr delgib11 has pointed out.

Go back 10 years and say that in 2012 we would still be in the Prem, have Jol as a manager, have reached the final of the Europa League, had top 10 finishes etc. and you would have been laughed out of the pub.

FFCAli

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 04, 2012, 09:28:09 AM
The club in the last transfer window decided to sell some of the best players and replace them with old men.

The club didn't exactly decide to sell some of the best players.  They didn't have much choice.  And I'm quite happy with the old man we've got at no.9  -  until he gets discouraged and packs up.  But I agree safety comes first...and we've had some ups and down this season not all plodding along.