watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Plenty of points in December

Started by JackyFulham90, December 03, 2012, 07:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

So many points up for grabs in the next 5 we got to atleast be getting 8 out the next 5 as we have some very winnable home games and 2 away games we could get something from but no game is easy I really think we can get ourselves on a roll again with these fixtures

H - Newcastle - Win
A - QPR - Draw
A - Liverpool - Lose
H - Southampton - Win
H - Swansea - Draw

I can see 8 points from the next 5 but wouldn't be surprised if we got 10, that would leave us with 25 points from 20 games going into January

sipwell

Haven't you got the e-mail mate? Doom and gloom is all that allowed re Fulham in December.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Bassey the warrior

It's quite simple really, keep Ruiz and Berba fit and we'll be fine. Without them we'll struggle.

Admin

I think we'll be lucky to get a point out of Newcastle.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 03, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
So many points up for grabs in the next 5 we got to atleast be getting 8 out the next 5 as we have some very winnable home games and 2 away games we could get something from but no game is easy I really think we can get ourselves on a roll again with these fixtures

H - Newcastle - Win
A - QPR - Draw
A - Liverpool - Lose
H - Southampton - Win
H - Swansea - Draw

I can see 8 points from the next 5 but wouldn't be surprised if we got 10, that would leave us with 25 points from 20 games going into January
Newcastle - 3
Haha - 3
Scouse - 1
S'ampton - 3
Swans - 1 or - o
:scarf:

HatterDon

Quote from: sipwell on December 03, 2012, 08:07:56 PM
Haven't you got the e-mail mate? Doom and gloom is all that allowed re Fulham in December.

Yes, every discerning Fulham supporter knows that we'll get maximum points from all five matches, nestle in quietly just behind the two Manchesters and warm ourselves up to win the FA Cup. We will be the first team in the history of the Premier League to finish in the top three without any quality midfielders. Too say otherwise is to be Mr. Grumpy McGrumpypants.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Andy S

You can only cover over the cracks for so long. you cannot stop players getting injured or suspended.  I've said all along that next season could be the one to worry about, with players coming to the end of their contracts and young players not developing quickly enough. But I'm sure Martin Jol is aware as anyone else and it is his job.

jarv

I have noting to add. I looked at the fixtures before the Sunderland game and forecast 4 points from Sunderland and Spuds. Shows what I know. :023:

H3Matt

Geordies - 3
QPHAHA - 3
Scouse - 0
Saints - 3
Welshies - 3

I'm either really optimistic or really delusional. Probably the latter  :011:

Wimbledon_White

Geordies - 3
QPHAHA - 3
Scouse - 0
Saints - 3