watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hello

Started by fulhamborn and proud, December 06, 2012, 07:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamborn and proud

Just to say hello to you all FFC fans. I'm not a great poster on these sort of things but I enjoy reading  things people say but funny and otherwise.
I now live on the south coast, semi retired and have followed FFC ever since I was born and raised in Bronsart Road 66 years ago. Due :scarf: to lack of funds I've not been able to get to see them more than 1 a year and it always feels like going home. When my now wife and I were courting we went to all the home games and away games in London and the SE on our Vespa (happy days) and miss it all so much.
Thats it now hope not to have bored you all too much,proberly the longest post you'll ever get from me.
Love you all you true FFC fans.

leonffc

Burt

Welcome to the board...

Feel free to contribute more, if only to ensure that you lose the "Michael Jackson" status that having only one post to your name gives you!

I have been married to my wife since 1996 (and started going out with her in 1988) and she has yet to either see a Fulham match, or have a whirl on a Vespa. Not sure what the significance of this is, but...!

mr-ska

Welcome my friend!!!!!

Lighthouse

Hi Fb&P and welcome. Please post and comment as much as you like as it will become addictive in the end. Glad to have you along. I am on the South Coast and like you funds are hard to come by. But the best days were the days I saw Fulham. Even the dark days seem lighter from this distance.

Enjoy your stay here.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

Welcome, so you were the one who rode the Vespa?

fulhamborn and proud

Thank you all my friends for you kind warm welcome.I to do not like the MJ statue,but its his money and after what he has do for our club who am I to complain

fulhamborn and proud

1 thing I would like to say is that losing Moussa is agreat lost to us far more then demps,can't beer to see him in the spurs side and have to turn of MOD

epsomraver

Oh no not another Mod :011:

fulhamborn and proud

mod,well I was in the sixties I suppose  :001:

fulhamborn and proud

Do we have any idea when the work starts on the new Riverside stand?

Fulham76

Quote from: fulhamborn and proud on April 17, 2013, 02:00:40 PM
Do we have any idea when the work starts on the new Riverside stand?

I don't think anyone knows! There was talk about it being this summer but I've heard nothing official.

Berserker

Maybe the new away area will be in there
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

January at the earliest according to the CEO