watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro's prediction

Started by Zu-Meister, December 06, 2012, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Fulham are having a wobble. They have gone seven games without a win and have lost three out of their last four.
Newcastle know that feeling too, having ended their four-game losing streak with a much-needed victory over Wigan last Monday.
The good news for the Cottagers is that Brede Hangeland will be back from his suspension and I think they might just get the result they have been waiting for.
The Magpies are beset by injuries and it has been a difficult season for them so far.
They will start to pick up points soon, when players return to fitness, but the silver lining for Alan Pardew is that his shortage of players might mean they buy one or two more players in January than they were going to.
Like Fulham, I think Pardew's side are looking at a mid-table finish. It might not be the giddy heights of last season but they can still end up in the top half.
Prediction: 2-1

BillNRoc

As I recall, we've scored once in our last four matches, and someone expects us to net two with Ruiz in the stands? That would be an early Xmas gift!

cebu

At the moment I'd take ANY win - so let's hope Lawro's right for a change.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

We will score 3 times against them...

Burt

Can't fault his analysis really, and would be happy with that prediction.

The Bronsons

I could be wrong, but isn't Lawro predicting a Fulham win mentioned in Revelations, somewhere between the whore of Babylon and the horsemen?

2012 isn't over yet. Maybe the Mayans were a few months out?