more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A wonderful game of football

Started by Count Berbatov, December 10, 2012, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Thanks to both teams and managers! A game even a neutral would very much enjoy

A so much sweeter win after a football show like this. Back to winning ways in style
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

BillNRoc

We played better than I imagined we could without Ruiz and his assists. Rodallega earned full marks, but Sidwell had another stormer.

Both teams went for it, there was minimal chippiness, little to no diving, some missed chances and stout performances on both sides. Football!

Riverside

ENTERTAINMENT .

And better yet 3 points

Count Berbatov

Both teams do not belong to the bottom half of the table.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

NogoodBoyo

I agree with everything said here. 
Nogood "saying it's how the game should be played, isit" Boyo

Beefy

That was a fantastic game. Really lifted my spirits and I'm sure it'll lift the team's too.

Count Berbatov

On a different note, after watching some of Berba's first touches today, I want to go home and have sex with my wife ;)

RaySmith

Agree - great game, and great team peformance. Sidwell has been tremendous in the last few games, and tonight he excelled himself - but there were many excellent performances.

What a relief to get three points though!

YankeeJim

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 10, 2012, 10:48:45 PM
On a different note, after watching some of Berba's first touches today, I want to go home and have sex with my wife ;)

For your sake, I hope she doesn't look like him.   :002:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 10, 2012, 11:12:29 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 10, 2012, 10:48:45 PM

For your sake, I hope she doesn't look like him.   :002:
She does caress the ball like him though
I'll get my coat ....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

King_Crud

i thought it was an ugly game by both teams

RidgeRider

I thought we had some amazing buildup play at times, as they did. Especially in the first 10 minutes. Our passing and movement was as slick as I have ever seen it.

shnlwswlkr

It's winning those kind of matches that make me happy!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Steve_orino

Agreed, fun game to watch...even better that we picked up the 3 points.

The ESPN USA announcers Ian Darke & another gent (not Maca) were giddy with delight.  Seems they feared a "passing between the fullbacks" type game.  I believe the last game they were on with Fulham was against Chelsea which was quite dreadful to watch.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 10, 2012, 10:22:26 PM
Both teams do not belong to the bottom half of the table.

I agree. Lots of the reports and even their supporters were dismissing Newcastle before and after the match but I thought that they were one of the better teams that we had seen this season.

A Humble Man

The best we attack you attack game I have seen for ages and our defence did very well to hold Newcastle to only one goal.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

jarv

The quick start to the game set the tone. Always better when that happens. Fulham and Newcastle, player for player and style are actually quite similar I think. This fixture has a good history to it, often lots of goals. The best one was when Fulham won 4-1 up there, I recall a statement by them that Fulham only had 4 shots. :011:

keithh

I seem to remember that game & they're quite right; every attempt ended in the back of their net - but they had 5 times as many shots to us but they virtually all hit the fat GK we had at that time.