watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berba simmering or coming to the boil?

Started by NogoodBoyo, December 10, 2012, 10:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

Interesting to note that Berba had three clean chances tonight one of which everybody was probably banking on a goal (when he was clean through with only the keeper to beat).  My guess is that he will be very disappointed in himself, but he was really charged up and happy with Sidwell in his goal celebrations.
I think he might get on a roll soon.
Nogood "such a joy to watch though, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

Although Berbatov makes a big Haynes like deal of being in space in the area and not being passed to. He seemed somewhat reluctant to pass to Rodders when in space and had a shot that hit the side netting. But I don't care what people say. Berbatov had chances and a bit more space thanks to Rodders and his work rate. More of Rodders up front please.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I am not quite sure that the honeymoon period is over yet but IMO he looked a little too casual tonight, he overcomplicated things and was very wasteful.  After 85 minutes he was itching to walk the ball into the corner...

YankeeJim

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 10, 2012, 10:56:51 PM
Although Berbatov makes a big Haynes like deal of being in space in the area and not being passed to. He seemed somewhat reluctant to pass to Rodders when in space and had a shot that hit the side netting. But I don't care what people say. Berbatov had chances and a bit more space thanks to Rodders and his work rate. More of Rodders up front please.

That is what is called hitting the nail on the head. When is the last time Berba had three good 1v1 in frt of the goal? Not since Ruiz went out. Hugo is going to be on a roll.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Admin

Hopefully he will unleash against the Ha-Ha's Saturday and pile into the Fulham fans like Pog did.

MJG

I have been pushing this line for weeks and was very happy to see that partnership start tonight.

cebu

Berba coming to the boil just in time for a visit to Shepherds Bush Academicals?  I hope so!   :scarf:

grandad

It was great to see him with a smile on his face & applauding the fans. He seems very settled . His work rate is amazing as a graphic was shown on Sky by Gary Neville. He made 64 passes in every part of the pitch with a 78% accuracy. This is far from the moody player he is often portrayed as.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Riverside

Yes please. Showed what he can do when played in the right position . Centre forward . pace and can head the ball.

No more Rodellega on the wing .

RaySmith

He has been briliant for us so far this season. Who would have predicted his work rate, and tackling back? He really seems to want to win with Fulham.

He adds a lot to us - no doubt about that, and I think he will be a top scorer too. Lets hope he gets one at QPR!

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 10, 2012, 11:01:15 PM
I am not quite sure that the honeymoon period is over yet but IMO he looked a little too casual tonight, he overcomplicated things and was very wasteful.  After 85 minutes he was itching to walk the ball into the corner...

What is wrong with playing the ball to the corners at 85 minutes? That is what we should be doing to tie the games up, Berba knows this through his experience, something we haven't done too well of recent Fulham years.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Berserker

Quote from: Admin on December 10, 2012, 11:11:12 PM
Hopefully he will unleash against the Ha-Ha's Saturday and pile into the Fulham fans like Pog did.

That was one of my best match moments last year, loved the QPR match and the Pog
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Berba wasn't as effective as usual last night. But given he is normally the best player on the pitch by a country mile he was still good. But he did lose possession more than usual, some of his passes didn't come off, and he did miss 2 or 3 clear chances.

Still an amazing player, and well overdue a goal or two. What better place to fix that than at Loftus Road?

JackyFulham90

Berbatov was top class again tonight, yes he missed a good chance but he had us ticking brilliant player

AlFayedsChequebook

Stepped up and controlled our attacking play last night.

Our attacking unit is still not 100% fluid, but we are getting there

ron

Quite simply, in my eyes, Berbatov is a delight, and will be the subject of nostalgia long after my time.

earlbeatty

I have to say that Berbatov is an absolute delight to watch, his control of a football is unbelievable and he is a real class act on the pitch.

Also the best game I have seen Rodallega play for Fulham, so let's hope that Mr Jol keeps the same formation for Saturday.

EB 

Riverside

Quote from: earlbeatty on December 11, 2012, 10:52:33 AM
I have to say that Berbatov is an absolute delight to watch, his control of a football is unbelievable and he is a real class act on the pitch.

Also the best game I have seen Rodallega play for Fulham, so let's hope that Mr Jol keeps the same formation for Saturday.

EB

"word"

CH FFC

Quote from: Burt on December 11, 2012, 08:55:35 AM
Berba wasn't as effective as usual last night. But given he is normally the best player on the pitch by a country mile he was still good. But he did lose possession more than usual, some of his passes didn't come off, and he did miss 2 or 3 clear chances.

Still an amazing player, and well overdue a goal or two. What better place to fix that than at Loftus Road?
Personally I would prefer to see Berbatov on fire at Anfield, score a brace for a win!
I think we can beat QPR without Berbatov being on fire, or scoring goals!