watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR on Saturday

Started by Admin, December 11, 2012, 11:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

There is lots of talk about QPR winning their first game of the season against Fulham. True, Harry has certainly improved things with 3 draws but you've also got to look at who they've played i.e. Villa, Sunderland and Wigan. You would have said out of that lot at least 2 wins were needed to catch the bottom 3 and kick on from there but it hasn't happened has it. True, there are some poor teams around them but Sunderland beat Reading tonight, I can see Villa kicking on, Norwich seem high and dry and Southampton play much better football than QPR.

The Bitters are certainly confident about 3 points on Saturday, so much so that I'm hearing scores of 3-0, 3-1 even 4-0 to them. True, we've been know to be Fulhamish on many occasions, poor away from home, they now have the "Saviour" in charge so yes, they've got every reason to be confident and they could beat us.

On the other side of the coin, what if they don't? What risk is it to QPR if they don't beat Fulham? To me, this is a do or die game in their season and if they don't beat us or only pick up a draw, I honestly think it's curtains for them so from a Fulham perspective, we can really be doing some damage Saturday.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16488_8319747,00.html

Jambo

Agreed. They got Harry in specifically after the man utd game for their next 4 games, us being the forth.  If we do manage to take something of them, I actually think we will win it is almost certain that they will go down.  They would need to have the form of a top 10 side just to get out of the bottom 3, can't see that happening
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

AlFayedsChequebook

If they can't pick up three points against us, they are down.

I did say that about Southampton though!

Burt

On paper, we should not lose this.

However, Harry is on a roll (unbeaten, albeit 3 draws) and as they are on the worst ever premier league run, in the true spirit of "Fulhamish" I would not put it past them to beat us to end that run.

This is a real banana-skin fixture.

Andy S

Obviously they are not going to lay down and die but their confidence must be shot. So my guess is that they will play ok but everything will go against them. IE referee decisions, Crowd on their back very quickly should they not score, If they do score there will be a nervousness about their play etc etc. So whatever your fears they are there for the taking and the reports in the sunday papers will say about how unlucky they were. Because that is what happens when you are bottom of the league.

cottage cheese

i see it going with qpr taking the lead early on and us clawing a point back. I however, dont want us to score first as so far this season we have lost over 14 points doing so!

JackyFulham90

We can beat them, a player like Berbatov should prove to be the difference in this type of game, I would settle for a draw as a decent result though

shnlwswlkr

This is the one match they should all be up for, massive derby game! If they can't get anything against us I see their heads dropping even more and maybe not even winning a game at all. I hope this happens, I genuinely think we should win with ease.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

AlFayedsChequebook

If we start like we did against Newcastle and keep that up for 45 mins we should win comfortably.

But we all know it will be a slow start and they will probably be racing out of the blocks.

I'd take a draw right now.

Keefy

Harry is on a roll but sooner or later he will lose, why not this weekend.