watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR......

Started by VB, December 13, 2012, 03:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VB

F'ING arseholes IM GONNA FIND YOU!!!!! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmasmas tooooo! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. it's all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving b'stards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!!.
That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all MY chocolates!!!
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Rudolph

VB

Rupert

In cases like this it is usually the wife/girlfriend what done it. I suggest you dispense with the fuzz and go in for a little personal interrogation, tie her to a chair, shine a light in her eyes, all the usual stuff. See where it leads you.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

epsomraver

Quote from: Rupert on December 13, 2012, 04:01:02 PM
In cases like this it is usually the wife/girlfriend what done it. I suggest you dispense with the fuzz and go in for a little personal interrogation, tie her to a chair, shine a light in her eyes, all the usual stuff. See where it leads you.

Perhaps he should start with the fuzz  :005:

VB

Strange, but  this was written by a girl, who's just a friend( just in case the Misses in watching)

Well, it wont lead to sex Rupert, I can tell you :dft012:

Berserker

I did it to my husbands calender a few years ago and closed up all the window and just left the shiny paper behind instead of chococlate
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Quote from: Berserker on December 13, 2012, 04:48:13 PM
I did it to my husbands calender a few years ago and closed up all the window and just left the shiny paper behind instead of chococlate

That is grounds for divorce, people were sent to the colonies in the old days for less :011:

Rupert

And did he strap you into a chair, shine a light in your eyes and where did it lead him?

HatterDon

Quote from: epsomraver on December 13, 2012, 04:51:56 PM

That is grounds for divorce, people were sent to the colonies in the old days for less :011:

Okay, we'll take Ms. Berserker, but that's our limit on Brit advent calendar theves.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TheDaddy

Tough love baby no sympathy IMO they all taste like shhhhhht.
Ps  Don't let her blame the pets !
Demand a strip search and Don't forget the marigolds and if you half decent  butt butter,
mind you with this haenus crime go in dry ...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

CanadianCottager

Quote from: epsomraver on December 13, 2012, 04:51:56 PM

Explains why I always seem to end up eating only 10 chocolates from my calendar every year since childhood, chocolate thieving just must be in the Canadian DNA

Berserker

Quote from: Rupert on December 13, 2012, 04:58:53 PM

And did he strap you into a chair, shine a light in your eyes and where did it lead him?

No he's Scottish
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Never understood Advent Calenders.  Advent is supposed to be a time for prayer and fasting
............................I blame the  Mericans  064.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: KCat on December 13, 2012, 11:37:11 PM
Never understood Advent Calenders.  Advent is supposed to be a time for prayer and fasting

and well you should!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rupert

Quote from: KCat on December 13, 2012, 11:37:11 PM

No, that's Lent, which covers six and a half weeks before Easter, when Christ was crucified to save all your heretic souls. Advent is preparing for his birth, (which definately wasn't in December as it would have been too cold, even in Palestine, for the shepherds to be out with the sheep at night, but never mind) a more joyful event, which we all celebrate unless we are Puritans, who sit around being miserable and eating turnips on Christmas day.

Now, on to important matters, Beserker, what the heck has Mr Beserker being Scottish got to do with him not tying you to a chair and having his evil way? I'm half Scottish (through my Mum) and I wouldn't have a problem with that.

AmericanJames

Hey, I'm Merican, and my Advent calendar doesnt have chocolate. Don't go blaming us for this horrid mess.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Senior Supporter

This type of thieving is so rife in my area that the local shops have started selling advent calendars with the windows already boarded up.

cebu

I think you'll find that advent calendars originated in Germany. Putting chocolate treats in the windows might have originated from some former British colony, though.

FFCAli

Quote from: Senior Supporter on December 14, 2012, 10:44:49 AM
This type of thieving is so rife in my area that the local shops have started selling advent calendars with the windows already boarded up.
:005: