Main Menu

Updated version of the Dimitar Berbatov Chant

Started by TommyBarrs, December 14, 2012, 06:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

DiegoFulham

ON MY!! YOU SHOULD START WRITING CHANTS FOR FULHAM!!! THERE'S ONLY 1 TOMMY BARRS!!!

WE NEED A RUIZ ONE xDDDD
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

vbg cottager

Mr K.Dilkington

Is it just me or has there been quite a few different beginnings to this chant, Id just like a bit of clarification as to which one everybody is going to sing tomorrow!

But yes as stated by everyone it is a quality chant, and hats off to the person that created it!  :Haynes The Maestro:
Foolish ham

ffc2004

Quote from: FFC to the Max on December 14, 2012, 07:05:13 PM
Is it just me or has there been quite a few different beginnings to this chant, Id just like a bit of clarification as to which one everybody is going to sing tomorrow!

But yes as stated by everyone it is a quality chant, and hats off to the person that created it!  :Haynes The Maestro:

Was on his way to Italy, Dimi Dimi
But then he chose Fulham FC, Dimi Dimi...

Mr K.Dilkington

Yeah see that's the start that I personally like, but I was just wondering what everybody else's thoughts on the chant were.
Foolish ham

ffc2004

TommyBarrs

well the lyrics i created are that 1s i say in this chant. loads of people have changed it around

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Down like a hooker,
You're going down like a hooker,
Down like a hooker,
You're going down like a hooker...

DiegoFulham

Quote from: TommyBarrs on December 14, 2012, 07:40:02 PM
well the lyrics i created are that 1s i say in this chant. loads of people have changed it around

Tom you've got a talent for writing chants because they're all pretty catchy... i'm surprised you haven't written more before...  
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

TommyBarrs

Quote from: DiegoFulham on December 14, 2012, 07:48:13 PM
Quote from: TommyBarrs on December 14, 2012, 07:40:02 PM

Tom you've got a talent for writing chants because they're all pretty catchy... i'm surprised you haven't written more before... 
Thanks mate im glad you like it. i suppose i could write more. I actually write songs. i have a couple on the way next year :)

BestOfBrede

Thanks mate im glad you like it. i suppose i could write more. I actually write songs. i have a couple on the way next year :)
[/quote]
That's excellent - was that also your drumming there?