https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Rodders and Richardson are rank

We played well with only 9 men
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rusty shackleford

Ive seen enough of Richardson. He is absolutely poo.

ffcbulgaria

Thanks god i'm watching it on a 16" wide screen. Otherwise like Berbatov said before the Newcastle game "my neck would hurt" after the last 46 minutes.....

Oh god did they really put up a thing saying "HIGHLIGHTS from the First Half"?

FC Silver Fox

If I were Jol , I'd be reading the riot act
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The King

BillNRoc

Richardson has yet to justify his transfer in, mids are terrible. I agree with everyone who says this is the worst 45 minutes of football this year. Absolutely dreadful.

MJG

Dare I say it....."we cant be that bad second half"

Lighthouse

Has there been a poorer performance by a Fulham side this season? How we are still on terms in beyond me. We simply don't look anywhere close to caring about this. Not one effort and Rodders so isolated as to be pointless as Fulham will be. Must play better mustn't we?

Awful Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2012, 03:49:58 PM
Dare I say it....."we cant be that bad second half"

We can't (should not) be that bad in any half or 1/4 of a game really.

FFCfan

We look afraid going forward, Richardson lost every ball he got, Baird couldn't make a pass !

Snibbo

Well shame Diarra isn't on the bench, because he'd bring a bit of quality to midfield.

Richardson should probably come off for Kaca at half time.

Baird needs to start bloody concentrating, as do the rest.

I'd take 0-0 at the moment

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Luke on December 15, 2012, 03:46:31 PM
Absolute zero movement, that's our problem right now. No one's getting into space to receive the passes.

I think that's right. Although the simple passes aren't coming off either.

cebu

Trying to think of something positive ................. QPR fans wasted more money than Fulham fans did?   075.gif

..Kya.ffc..

A game where I would like to see some of our young players get on at half time. Only problem we only have Kaca on the bench.. - He have to get on for Richardson tho.

And baird off and our greek in aswel.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

RoyTund

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on December 15, 2012, 03:42:31 PM
Too bad we do not have kasami on the bench, would have loved to see him in center mid today. And yes, get kaca on at half time.

where is he?

valdeingruo

Ugly Ugly half. I thought i was watching a bunch of people being greedy on fifa instead of paid proffesionals. If the quality of play doesnt step up I can see more creative players leaving in the summer. Doom and gloom? Probably. However if the next half is brilliant then the first never happened and i will be blissfully ignorant of it as a typical football supporter :D   The quality was oozing when Norwich visited, now we seem to have gone stale. Without a doubt we are missing a creative spark right now. Berbatov is trying to start it but he cant do it himself. I hate saying we miss certain players because i am behind every man who wears the white, but boy do we miss our creative men that are out right now.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on December 15, 2012, 03:53:34 PM
A game where I would like to see some of our young players get on at half time. Only problem we only have Kaca on the bench.. - He have to get on for Richardson tho.

And baird off and our greek in aswel.

Agreed on both. Kara's a bit more forward minded and creative. They're there for the taking today, we need to look for the win.

bill taylors apprentice

This highlights the lack of class in midfield. Regardless of all the huffing and puffing by our midfield we run the risk of coming unstuck in the second half if we carry on this way.
Someone needed who can pick a pass, Karagounis?

sunburywhite

I think Kasami must be shagging Jols pet poodle or something as he doesn't get a look in

At least he always tries to get forward when he plays
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MasterHaynes

We are playing as if its a friendly match, half pace and no commitment and definitely no concentration, it can only get better. Bring on Karagounis for Rodellaga and push Berba upfield to partner Rodellaga