Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

they want it more.  Unacceptable performance

Jamie88

Enter the Frei

Absolutely disgraceful performance.

Horse

God The Mechanic

QPR have scored 6 at home all season.  6!

This is properly atrocious.  There's just no... anything in this performance.

craig10

Quote from: grandad on December 15, 2012, 04:24:11 PM
How can virtually the same team from Monday be so poor today.

look at the movement of collocini, simpson and gutierez  on monday constantly attacking and out of position thus creating huge holes between the defensive midfelders and defenders for us to attack....

qpr today have kept their defenders tight and always in position and our lack of creative players means we somply cant get around them.... we dont even have pace

kennethwong20

looks like it was us who were 16 without a win... awful

MisfitKid

Fulham started the gift-giving early.   :doh:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

BillNRoc

The Newcastle result appears an anomaly, an outlier in the downward spiral. Too many players with too little skill and/or too little heart. Baird has been wretched, can a player rate less than 0 for a match? Why is Richardson on the pitch?

We look like relegation fodder today. Absolute dog poo.

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

YankeeJim

Pitiful.
Baird & Sidwell have been overrun completely. Richardson was on the starting roster but never seemed to be in the game. Hugo is a headless chicken. Mark just kicks the ball back to the HaHa's.
Pitiful.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RoyTund

That is all qpr have done all season is run and take pot shots from the edge of the area - typical we seem surprised by it

If we'd kept it to one they would have got nervous in the closing stages

FC Silver Fox

Look at that.  Robert Green has just got his flask and sandwiches out.  He's having a picnic.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

MJG

Frei,Briggs  & Kasami should get a runout in the next few games. I thought the bad run was a blip but looks like monday was the blip

RidgeRider

we are a crap side and deserve to be where we will be in the table. We have played a string of truly uninspiring performances and this is now a Jol problem. I can't recall us being this bad since Mark Hughes start with us.

TKFJ_FFC

Schwarzer needs to be replaced as well.

Lighthouse

Long time since I have been so embarrassed by a Fulham side. One shot and there must be a time when we concede that the lack of class in our side by trying to save money in the last transfer window has made us relegation possibles. We are just very bad away at times.

Very predictable
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Crede15

Avoiding relegation would be a successful year. This is just not a good team. Ruiz would make a difference but let's face it, you can't rely on him.

cebu

How appropriate that the players' kit is black ... not as black as the performance.   :012:

MisfitKid

Seen enough, off to get breakfast...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...