more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flupp

I cant keep eating as much as I want to throw up   :020:
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

CincyFulham1

Saw this coming.  It felt this was going to be a fulhamish match and I was right.  QPR will stillgo down and we'll finsh 10th-13.  Some of you need to take a valium.

bucksfulham

Terrible performance.... not seen anything this bad since Sanchez!

Ordar

I cant think of a worse performance by a Fulham player in a long time. Baird has been utterly woeful.

We havent looked like scoring, given the ball away too easily and have defended very very badly

This reminds me of our performances against Derby in their relegation season

MJG

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 15, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
Quote from: TKFJ_FFC on December 15, 2012, 04:25:27 PM
what a joke.

Jol out.

You sir, are a fool!

Talk about over reacting - not just this foolish statement, but all of you!!!

For a good few weeks now, we have all said that this the one - the Fulhamish one! And yet now it's actually happening it's somehow unbelievable and in this posters mind, Jol's fault?
Its the performance or lack of it. Its one of the worst i have seen in 35 years. Its really is that bloody poor.
I think if Jol fails to get maybe 2 wins in the next 4 games he might have a problem.

Pure football

Lack of anything resembling football the way Fulham are playing.

BestOfBrede

:plus one:
Quote from: The Moose on December 15, 2012, 04:37:39 PM
People this is one game. Even against Stoke we weren't this bad. Stop overreacting.
Sense from 1  :plus one:

ScalleysDad

Its the sort of game that will have the emotions running high but there are some consistencies from the albeit few brighter times. Who is Rodallega, Richardson - why, and how has the baird/sidwell pairing suddenly gone tits up after earning loads of praise last time out. For me the ans2ers lie on te bench. What was the tactics and game plan on monday night. Newcastle tactically gifted us that one but we had no visible plan and again today, albeit with the benefit of a live feed we look without a plan, without an obvious tactic to play our game and no flexibility to counter what QPR are offering. The second should not have happened on at least four occassions. This aimless performance is down to the  coach not the players but I expect post match we will start with the deep sigh and wide grimmace. This one is down to you Jol and not the league programme or injuries to one player.
For gods sake we will have the 'Arry is the Mesiah' headlines to deal with all week.........................

Bassey the warrior

We need a leader out there today, Hangeland needs to be more vocal. If you were to look out there you'd think Berba was the captain.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2012, 04:22:25 PM
its games like this that show we need to have at least 3 players with youth and energy on their side in the XI

Absolutely agree with this and it also show that we need to get a forward moving creative mid into the squad in jan.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

FC Silver Fox

Here's hoping Sidwell doesn't get a   096.gig just to round off an awful afternoon.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

Not sure we are overreacting to one match but a spell of bad displays is followed by the worst display we have had in the Prem against an awful side. We are eleven strangers today and it is very worrying that a few more displays and we are in the relegation zone.

I repeat we laid the foundation to our struggles in the last transfer window. It would be different if we looked as if we were trying early on but we haven't. A team that looks as if we haven't won all season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Quote from: The Moose on December 15, 2012, 04:41:13 PM
We need a leader out there today, Hangeland needs to be more vocal. If you were to look out there you'd think Berba was the captain.
thats the least of our problems. dont anyone tell me someone having the armband today would have made any difference.

Classic94

No fight and completely devoid of ideas. The only surprise is that QPR are only 2 up. Embarrassing.

Flupp

We did so bad in the first window .......please don`t let us down again in January

Weeeee need at least 3 class player !!!!

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

MJG

Some hope at last. Here's praying for a bit of Fulhamish luck

Jamie88

Lighthouse

Just goes to show if we made an effort we could have gained a result.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Petric comes on, gets shot on target, hassles their back four and scores. Rodders starts ahead of him and does nothing. Again the pointy finger is aimed at Jol.