watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fuming.

Started by cookie123, December 15, 2012, 05:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

We sit here and take losses from teams like qpr OUR RIVALS so easily??? The players like berbatov dont play for us. where are the likes of murphy when you need them. they dont care about the club and the ones that do are simply not good enough. we say jol has a plan but we are in one of the worst league positions in recent years and jol simply doesnt hacr enough fire or passion to motivate a team of down and out has beens. jol out for the transfer window and bring some new players in. we ate in real trouble now.

Logicalman

Got to disagree, Berba is one of the few out there that actually gives a rats ass about winning the game, whatever team he is on, and we are fortunate that he (currently) cares about winning for us (and himself of course).

I would look more towards those players that have been with us a while and question whether they feel some kind of entitlement to be included week-in and week-out, without putting in a full shift, or even caring if they do.

The only ones I have seen from the back or midfield that really care to do something are JR, Duffy and Sidwell, the others seem to not understand why they wear the white shirt it seems.

hn4fulham

It's all down to Jol to be honest. Our core group of players who have left and still here have all shown less interest to play for Jol as time goes on. These were our most passionate group of players!  The continued downward spiral of our rock solid Hughes-hangeland combo tells a lot about Jol to be honest.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: hn4fulham on December 15, 2012, 07:38:19 PM
It's all down to Jol to be honest. Our core group of players who have left and still here have all shown less interest to play for Jol as time goes on. These were our most passionate group of players!  The continued downward spiral of our rock solid Hughes-hangeland combo tells a lot about Jol to be honest.

Are you sure it doesn't just say that they're getting old, and therefore more prone to mistakes.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Holy Jesus Christ this is a post of stupidness.

Yes, we did play poorly today, very poorly, but I didn't hear you questioning the heart of these players or asking for Murphy back when we came back from 2-0 down away to Arsenal, or when showing heart to come back against Everton, a game in which we got destroyed. What about the superb defensive performance full of togetherness against Chelsea?

If you seriously think we are in the worst league position in years and we should sack Martin Jol, you should seriously consider your position on this messageboard. It's pathetic.

We messed up in the transfer window, we were not expecting to lose Moussa Dembele and that is costing us dearly. Do you blame Jol? I would say no, he geniunely thought Dembele was going to be a Fulham player and has even claimed he didn't know about the transfer clause in his contract. We had little time to bring players after losing Dempsey and Dembele and Martin Jol knows it, he has said dozens of times he knows he has to bring players in during the January transfer window. It's injuries that have majorly caused these 'problems' we are missing Diarra and Ruiz who are two of our best players when they have possession, Diarra can dictate a football game and Ruiz can create chances for fun. This is a blip and it happens for most teams and it makes it easier for us because we know ours is down to largely lack of depth and quality. It will change in the new year and I still back us for a top ten spot.

west kowloon white

Although you are very very "honest"your Jol logic has no substance

A Humble Man

We looked like the bottom of the League team hardly produced anything while QPR dominated us like a top team.  I suppose we were tired from Monday is the feeble excuse.  Richardson looked out of his depth as a Premier League player.  The only time we looked dangerous was in the last ten minutes when Hangeland played as centre forward.

So many players did not seem to care and were frightened of any forward pass.

What a waste of time and money for the Fulham fans who suffered it.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Julius Geezer

Agree about Murphy.

Should have been persuaded to sign another year even as a bit part player or brought into the coaching staff.

alfie

Quote from: A Humble Man on December 15, 2012, 07:54:55 PM
We looked like the bottom of the League team hardly produced anything while QPR dominated us like a top team.  I suppose we were tired from Monday is the feeble excuse.  Richardson looked out of his depth as a Premier League player.  The only time we looked dangerous was in the last ten minutes when Hangeland played as centre forward.

So many players did not seem to care and were frightened of any forward pass.

What a waste of time and money for the Fulham fans who suffered it.

The only time we looked dangerous was in the last ten minutes when Hangeland played as centre forward.

maybe if he had done his job as a defender he would not have had to play as a centre forward.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Didn't go yesterday or watch the game at all, it was on the cards we would lose there, All I will say is that , and this is not the first time I have said so it is not a knee jerk reaction to the result yesterday  is that Jol has brought the most boring football to Fulham since Ray the crab and Bracewell.

HatterDon

Quote from: cookie123 on December 15, 2012, 05:01:08 PM
We sit here and take losses from teams like qpr OUR RIVALS so easily??? The players like berbatov dont play for us. where are the likes of murphy when you need them. they dont care about the club and the ones that do are simply not good enough. we say jol has a plan but we are in one of the worst league positions in recent years and jol simply doesnt hacr enough fire or passion to motivate a team of down and out has beens. jol out for the transfer window and bring some new players in. we ate in real trouble now.

So, exactly what is OUR alternative to sitting here when the team loses?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TWFL

Quote from: epsomraver on December 16, 2012, 09:45:16 AM
Didn't go yesterday or watch the game at all, it was on the cards we would lose there, All I will say is that , and this is not the first time I have said so it is not a knee jerk reaction to the result yesterday  is that Jol has brought the most boring football to Fulham since Ray the crab and Bracewell.
We've scored 3+ goals: 4/17
                   2+ goals: 10/17
And we've only not scored in 3 games so far this season. Yet you STILL think we're playing more boring football than under Roy/Sanchez/Coleman (just to name some recent ones). We have been called, not recently admittedly, Premier League Entertainers and yet you continue with this "most boring" front about Jol's style of football. If there is at least one thing Jol has brought it is scoring, free-flowing, exciting football. The only point you can make is that the recent stuff has not been great due to a slump in form but I'm certain that football will return.

Rudolph

Again, another outrageous viewpoint. 

There is a decent centre half at the club who is being hounded out by supporters because his face doesn't fit.  So the dreamteam get re-established and  it goes wrong, so it's the manager's fault.  The players are to blame when things go bad and they take the credit when the game goes well.  The manager can only brief them on how to perform and he doesn't control them like some real-life version of Fifa 13.

epsomraver

Quote from: Rudolph on December 16, 2012, 10:08:24 PM

There is a decent centre half at the club who is being hounded out by supporters because his face doesn't fit.  So the dreamteam get re-established and  it goes wrong, so it's the manager's fault.  The players are to blame when things go bad and they take the credit when the game goes well.  The manager can only brief them on how to perform and he doesn't control them like some real-life version of Fifa 13.

It is not because "big phils" face don't fit it is because he is a crap player and you alone cannot see it, you are like a broken record.

epsomraver

Quote from: TWFL on December 16, 2012, 09:51:41 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 16, 2012, 09:45:16 AM
Didn't go yesterday or watch the game at all, it was on the cards we would lose there, All I will say is that , and this is not the first time I have said so it is not a knee jerk reaction to the result yesterday  is that Jol has brought the most boring football to Fulham since Ray the crab and Bracewell.
We've scored 3+ goals: 4/17
                  2+ goals: 10/17
And we've only not scored in 3 games so far this season. Yet you STILL think we're playing more boring football than under Roy/Sanchez/Coleman (just to name some recent ones). We have been called, not recently admittedly, Premier League Entertainers and yet you continue with this "most boring" front about Jol's style of football. If there is at least one thing Jol has brought it is scoring, free-flowing, exciting football. The only point you can make is that the recent stuff has not been great due to a slump in form but I'm certain that football will return.

Who did we play? Norwich when they were still on holiday, Southampton when bottom without a win and threw away a lead, reading, bottom club the same thing,

We cannot win without the other side playing poorly,  we go round and round, we are so pedestrian, passes are played square or behind players, there is no movement off the ball , they stand waiting for the pass. I have been able to go to all the home games this season and in most I wish i had a book. It is not just me, all around you can hear fans shouting for the team to go forward. It is not a blip, Newcastle was a blip and only won by so called squad players playing their socks off, Jol couldn't motivate me to eat an ice cream on a hot day, there is no team spirit, watch the goal celebrations if and when we score again, something fundamentally is wrong at Fulham

mangoputney

We cannot win without the other side playing poorly,  we go round and round, we are so pedestrian, passes are played square or behind players, there is no movement off the ball , they stand waiting for the pass. I have been able to go to all the home games this season and in most I wish i had a book. It is not just me, all around you can hear fans shouting for the team to go forward. It is not a blip, Newcastle was a blip and only won by so called squad players playing their socks off, Jol couldn't motivate me to eat an ice cream on a hot day, there is no team spirit, watch the goal celebrations if and when we score again, something fundamentally is wrong at Fulham
[/quote]

Raver is spot on IMO
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Rudolph

Quote from: epsomraver on December 16, 2012, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: Rudolph on December 16, 2012, 10:08:24 PM
It's all down to Jol to be honest. Our core group of players who have left and still here have all shown less interest to play for Jol as time goes on. These were our most passionate group of players!  The continued downward spiral of our rock solid Hughes-hangeland combo tells a lot about Jol to be honest.

There is a decent centre half at the club who is being hounded out by supporters because his face doesn't fit.  So the dreamteam get re-established and  it goes wrong, so it's the manager's fault.  The players are to blame when things go bad and they take the credit when the game goes well.  The manager can only brief them on how to perform and he doesn't control them like some real-life version of Fifa 13.

It is not because "big phils" face don't fit it is because he is a crap player and you alone cannot see it, you are like a broken record.

He's a decent player and has proved it this season by keeping a clean sheet at Chelsea, much tougher opposition than QPR.

Your criticism is the broken record, perhaps if he would have started yesterday, then we could have distributed the ball out better from the back.  Jol obviously fancied him to start when he first took over, but as said before, he'll never get a fair crack when people like yourself are blinkered due to some man-love of the established two.

If Senderos would have put in a shift like Hangeland yesterday, there would be calls for him to never wear our shirt again.  

JBH

Just read these posts and I relly think that some of you need to get a life!

I didn't see you all moaning when we beat Newcatle on Monday night?

We lost away to a team that had to win in the end get over it  fp.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: mangoputney on December 16, 2012, 10:49:43 PM
We cannot win without the other side playing poorly,  we go round and round, we are so pedestrian, passes are played square or behind players, there is no movement off the ball , they stand waiting for the pass. I have been able to go to all the home games this season and in most I wish i had a book. It is not just me, all around you can hear fans shouting for the team to go forward. It is not a blip, Newcastle was a blip and only won by so called squad players playing their socks off, Jol couldn't motivate me to eat an ice cream on a hot day, there is no team spirit, watch the goal celebrations if and when we score again, something fundamentally is wrong at Fulham
[/b]

Raver is spot on IMO
[/quote]
Hmm did you not see the players at the end of the Newcastle game - They all looked pretty together to me!

mangoputney

Oh I'll clarify

We cannot win without the other side playing poorly, we go round and round, we are so pedestrian, played square or behind etc etc etc fully agree

RE: team spirit in bold, i'm 50 50, but how many months are we into Jols reign and there still seems to be murmurings of discontent / lack of application (our captain is off)???

Home form traditionally good but this year it has not been vintage, same for our new defensive frailty

Form is important, we cant be far off the bottom if not bottom for last TEN games, no wonder they looked relieved post Newcastle
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation