more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The bring in Kasami thread

Started by RoyTund, December 15, 2012, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: God The Mechanic on December 15, 2012, 07:18:25 PM
How is he not good enough in your eyes?  He's barely played!!  Had he gone on a 8 match run where he performed terribly yet still played, then fair enough, but he just isn't getting the minutes for the fans to develop a real opinion of his play.

I've seen him in first team games AND reserves, never over impressed me, he's like a bull in a china shop, if he's our answer then god help us

MJG

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 15, 2012, 08:27:36 PM
How is he not good enough in your eyes?  He's barely played!!  Had he gone on a 8 match run where he performed terribly yet still played, then fair enough, but he just isn't getting the minutes for the fans to develop a real opinion of his play.

I've seen him in first team games AND reserves, never over impressed me, he's like a bull in a china shop, if he's our answer then god help us
oh well lets stick with Richardson then.

Scrumpy

Absolutely agree. I too have seen plenty of Kasami. I'm not sure what other people have missed. No where near good enough.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2012, 08:40:42 PM

I never said I like Richardson either, I'm a big fan of Kaca and personally would of played him today even though he had a bad game against the Toon.

It's so easy when a player  isn't playing well to say lets get X in to replace him without really having seen enough of X player, Stockdale is a prime example, Schwarzer has a bad spell and all of a sudden Stockdale is a better keeper, one minute we are brilliant under Jol, next were crap and he has to go, think the word is fickle

MJG

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 15, 2012, 09:47:30 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 15, 2012, 08:40:42 PM

I never said I like Richardson either, I'm a big fan of Kaca and personally would of played him today even though he had a bad game against the Toon.

It's so easy when a player  isn't playing well to say lets get X in to replace him without really having seen enough of X player, Stockdale is a prime example, Schwarzer has a bad spell and all of a sudden Stockdale is a better keeper, one minute we are brilliant under Jol, next were crap and he has to go, think the word is fickle
everyone says bring in players when they are out. Davies is one who has been mentioned this week as well.
I support giving Kasami/Kaca/Frei even Briggs a run in the team. It seems they only are allowed one off game and they are dropped while others play game after game. Some players thrive in first team action more than playing reserve football.
Schwarzer has been going downhill for a while, I think a lot of us are blinded by loyalty to what he has done in the past. Stockdale has had two spells in the team and I don't believe he let us down.

Mr Fulham

Oh please PLEASE stop that. Kasami has actually shown that he can impress at the highest level, had played more than 25 matches for Palermo in Serie A, hence Jol signed him.

So stop going on about how crap he is. Doesn't add up, you know?

thebig25

Bull in a china shop might have been better than the timid display we saw today. I'm obviously in the minority but I've also seen him at both first and ressie games I think he could be good. Aggressive, technically capable and still a young'un.

Give him a go over the next few games and see what he's got. If he turns in some decent performances then it eases the pressure for the January window, if not then we've got the window to bring in somebody to do the job
Take me home Al-Fayed......

Twitter: @steko25