watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

did they have the same lasagne?

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, December 15, 2012, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Can't think of any other reason why a whole team would malfunction. ..

Beefy

Seriously. How does every member of a squad play half as well as they usually do? With the possible exception of Petric everyone played worse than normal.

Seriously, what can we attribute this to (other than lasagne)?

Logicalman

sacffc

Must have been exhausted from the long journey to the game.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Beefy on December 15, 2012, 06:09:49 PM
Seriously. How does every member of a squad play half as well as they usually do? With the possible exception of Petric everyone played worse than normal.

You would think he would  at least have lit a rocket at half time,  wouldn't you ??Jol can only have said  ...............  Carry on regardless ???

mangoputney

with the effort they put in, looks like all were nursing hangovers from an impromptu christmas session

or

just wanted to maintain our tradition of being London derby / away team whipping boys
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

DiegoFulham

Quote from: sacffc on December 15, 2012, 06:18:31 PM
Must have been exhausted from the long journey to the game.

agreee ahaha.... maybe they aren't used to the chavvy surroundings that is Loftus road
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Oiseau

I can't understand why the players completely lacked motivation today. If a derby off the back of a good home wind can't put fire in their bellies, who knows what will? Our fans were incredibly vocal and supportive. The team didn't seem able to challenge for balls or play with a sense of urgency until the start of extra time.

It was horrible to watch. I'm incredibly fond of a lot of those players but am so disappointed in them.

HatterDon

It is the manager's job to pick the best XI, provide them with the tactical and stragegic weaponry they need to do the job, and send them out there with some purpose.

Yeah, must be the lasagne that's at fault.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: HatterDon on December 16, 2012, 09:04:37 PM

It is the manager's job to pick the best XI, provide them with the tactical and stragegic weaponry they need to do the job, and send them out there with some purpose.

Yeah, must be the lasagne that's at fault.

unless he cooked the lasagne, he can't be blamed for it...