watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Calm down dears

Started by SP, December 15, 2012, 08:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

If you think this hurts you should've been there in 83, that was off the scale in terms of misery.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

no, today was really poor, really poor indead...

ffcbulgaria

We'll be fine from next game on. That's if we prevent Richardson from starting and our usually solid players start the game awake. Even Hughes looked poor at times in the first half today and he never stands out with such things...

YankeeJim

Today wasn't about pain, it was about disappointment; total collapse without a lick of effort. I think what we are hearing throught out FOF today is not pain but anger.  :035:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Admin

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 15, 2012, 08:46:41 PM
Today wasn't about pain, it was about disappointment; total collapse without a lick of effort. I think what we are hearing throught out FOF today is not pain but anger.  :035:
[/quote

I think people have a right to be angry today and also vent their frustrations. Today was poor, very poor and possibly my lowest point in Jol's reign.

Mr_Moon

Lower than the Jol Out threads last December?

Scrumpy

Heads up fellas!! :clap_hands:

Only Man Utd, Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Arsenal and Tottenham have been in the Premiership for longer than us. With our average gate, that is some going! The Club must be getting alot more right than wrong.

Things will look better tomorrow. 098.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

No I have seen Fulham teams over the years and it isn't often I feel so let down by a team that turned up and made no effort and made not one shot in the first half. Hardly improved in the second. Seen some awful Fulham sides. Few that just looked as if they wanted to be somewhere else.

QPR may well go down because they were today no better than an average Championship side. We played like 11 strangers and our form is awful. I see no reason not to be angry. Calm down right into relegation.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

any talk of relegation for Fulham at this point in the season is just foolish...

Burt

I have to admit feeling still completely let down.

This is going to take me a few days, and a few pints, to get over.

An utter shambles. Nobody on the pitch cared.

ffc73

I am very foolish then Edward

TonyGilroy

If yesterday's performance is typical of what's to come we will go down.

If Monday's is typical we'll finish top half comfortably.

Understanding the reasons for the difference is the key. I don't but I hope Jol and Mackintosh do.

mangoputney

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 16, 2012, 11:40:25 AM

If yesterday's performance is typical of what's to come we will go down.

If Monday's is typical we'll finish top half comfortably.

Understanding the reasons for the difference is the key. I don't but I hope Jol and Mackintosh do.

Our kamikaze form is getting a bit weary and we've not even made crimbo
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

HatterDon

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on December 16, 2012, 10:56:33 AM
any talk of relegation for Fulham at this point in the season is just foolish...

Of course. Nobody gets relegated in December. Let us know when it is no longer foolish to talk about it, would you?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

Big overreaction on here understandable why as we were so poor yesterday but we on 20 points we will finish in the top 10 Diarra & Ruiz returning will make the difference