watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson at LB?

Started by JackyFulham90, December 16, 2012, 07:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

He has got to either be played as a left back or on the bench at best he is just not a left midfielder, I know Kacaniklic & Frei are young and will have off days but they should be given regular games there, Richardson should never ever be starting left midfield he is a left back Jol!

MJG

Sorry but he has shown nothing to warrant replacing anyone in the team let alone get in the 18 man matchday squad.
Riise does blow hot and cold, but I believe it depends a lot on who is. In front of him. At the moment for me it has to be Kaca or Frei.

Jambo

After yesterday I don't even want to consider him for a place on the bench.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Jambo on December 16, 2012, 07:21:45 PM
After yesterday I don't even want to consider him for a place on the bench.

Totally agree, if he is a left back that's where he should be, if Jol thinks Riise is better then Richardson should be out the squad, I have seen nothing from him to think he should be ahead of Kaca or Frei

Me-ate-Live, innit??

JackyF ............... he has said it is his favourite position, the black cats said he was excellent in that position, so why is he not playing there ??.  It appeared that Jol had lost his rag with Riisa about nine games ago, but he is still included  every week,  if Briggs had played all of those games, it would have improved his confidence and given him experience.  He could not have been worse than Riisa

JackyFulham90

I like Riise he is still a good left back but I would be interested to see Richardson at LB think he can do well there but he is certainly not better than Kacaniklic and should not be starting left midfield

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

A Humble Man

All managers are required to give the players acquired on their behalf a reasonable run in the first team.  Richardson was a regular in another Premier League for a long time so has he really got a lot worse or was yesterday just a day when every Fulham player let the fans down with a corporate bad performance.

:merry christmas: 000en.gif
We Are Fulham, Believe.

MisfitKid

He could play "Left-Out"...   :Get Coat gif:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Julius Geezer

Left-back on the team bus....

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Julius Geezer on December 16, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
Left-back on the team bus....

He certainly needs to up his game has not been a success at Fulham so far

Homo berbatovia

Quote from: MisfitKid on December 16, 2012, 11:22:18 PM
He could play "Left-Out"...   :Get Coat gif:

Sadly this made me chuckle....

But I think he'll come good with a few more games. He's got more goals in him then Frei and Kaca

Snibbo

Quote from: A Humble Man on December 16, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
All managers are required to give the players acquired on their behalf a reasonable run in the first team.  

Why? A good manager doesn't flog a dead horse.

A Humble Man

Quote from: Snibbo on December 17, 2012, 01:17:07 AM
Quote from: A Humble Man on December 16, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
All managers are required to give the players acquired on their behalf a reasonable run in the first team. 

Why? A good manager doesn't flog a dead horse.

Because you are saying to the Chief Executive, who is responsible for buying players, that he doesn't know what he is doing.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

filham

Kaca, Frei, Rodallega, Karagounis, Dejegah, Duff and Richardson have all been tried in the wide left position this season.
Face facts, Dempsey has left a void that Jol is having difficulty in filling.

tommy

I think he was played because Jol wanted someone a bit more defensive minded without having to change his system. I dont blame Richardson too much for his performance, he is a more defensive minded player and if you where at the game, you'll have noticed that the ball hardly ever went out to the left at all. Everything we did was trying to go through the middle.

JackyFulham90

I hope Richardson can come good as a few Sunderland fans I know think he is class but that he is really good at left back he doesn't seem like a left midfielder to me